Prediction Changes v The Orange

Remove this Banner Ad

Luckily the AFL finally woke up and they now penalize the act toby did. Greene out means he wont be the majak daw this rnd. Expect it'll be Ricardo. What sucks is that Preuss isn't suspended for his elbow to the head on Merrett. Should of been rubbed out for the rest of the season but he didn't even get sighted.

I only just realised this tonight with the Kelly & Cripps appeals. It wasn’t even mentioned as an incident needing explanation. Absolute MRO ****-up, if Preuss injures any of our players I will be absolutely ropable

Out:

• Cordy or Keath. Keath better player for Hogan but looks cooked/injured
  • Williams
  • VDM
  • McNeil (a bit unlucky - has speed and courage)

In
  • Gardner
  • Duryea
  • McLean
  • Cleary

Daniel to wing. Trelor to mid/wing. Both will drop back so they can’t double team Dale and block our exits. Midfield gets better with these two and McLean but is mostly about our guns playing to their standard.

Defence much better.

Dale Darcy Red
Gardner Keath/Cordy Duryea

Rotation - Cleary, Daniel, Trelor. If Keath out may need Khamis instead of Cleary for the marking.

Assume Hunter still out?

Gardner for Cordy if fit. Duryea for either McNeil or Garcia who move to sub, get Treloar out of the backline. McLean remains unlucky. Wouldn’t be completely against Schache for Bruce but won’t happen especially since Bruce started to show at least a shred of form.

Our finals chances are still very much alive so can’t see us rolling over or shutting down anyone until we’re officially out

Luckily the AFL finally woke up and they now penalize the act toby did. Greene out means he wont be the majak daw this rnd. Expect it'll be Ricardo. What sucks is that Preuss isn't suspended for his elbow to the head on Merrett. Should of been rubbed out for the rest of the season but he didn't even get sighted.
As much as we all hate GWS... Toby Greene is a jet and is in no way eligible for the Majak Daw medal.
And that Preuss bump was laughable, he hit him mid bicep

Gardner for Cordy if fit. Duryea for either McNeil or Garcia who move to sub, get Treloar out of the backline. McLean remains unlucky. Wouldn’t be completely against Schache for Bruce but won’t happen especially since Bruce started to show at least a shred of form.

Our finals chances are still very much alive so can’t see us rolling over or shutting down anyone until we’re officially out
My observation of Bevos post match presser is that Schache will be in for Bruce.

Obviously Bruce is better but if this switch isn’t made Bevo has less than zero credibility left
A fit Bruce is better, I’m not too upset we gave Bruce four weeks to find his feet. But Schache simply must come in this week.

It does mean he will do Bruce’s share of the ruck though, I don’t fancy them putting Darcy in against Preuss.

I only just realised this tonight with the Kelly & Cripps appeals. It wasn’t even mentioned as an incident needing explanation. Absolute MRO ****-up, if Preuss injures any of our players I will be absolutely ropable
I thought he injured Timmy earlier in the season, when he tackled him?

I don't know about you guys but with Carlton and St Kildas draw for the last 2 games, losing Cripps, GWS' outs. Things are kind of falling into our favour.

I'm starting to gain a little hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know about you guys but with Carlton and St Kildas draw for the last 2 games, losing Cripps, GWS' outs. Things are kind of falling into our favour.

I'm starting to gain a little hope.
morgan freeman quote GIF

A marking contest where the ball was handballed to him? Obviously just his version of a Dusty don't argue, but with a leg in the face.
We al know it was a handball but the media liked the marking contest story much better so they could admire Grubby a bit more and say, well, Dahlhaus shouldn’t have gotten in his space 😀

Martin in rather than Schache.

If it walks like a discombobulation,
talks like a discombobulation
and smells like a discombobulation...

We're sacrificing Martin at the very end of his career to that "clumsy" oaf Preuss so Tim doesn't pick up another concussion.

Edit: Preuss out oh god this makes even less sense now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back