Prediction Changes v The Orange

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn’t this be the time the depth KPP is used? There is no point of him being on the list next season.
No there isn't, and I don't expect he will be. If Khamis wasn't in concussion protocol, he would have been in the mix I expect. Keath might get a couple of weeks to get his body/mind right for a first final also (he has some fast disappearing credits in the bank) but he could be done also.

That is why he’s not playing he won’t be on the list

Martin may still be on the list next year as back up ruck

God I hope not. No point relying on a 47yo ruckman next season, surely our list management team can find a more viable solution to our ruck dilemma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confusing that last season they brought him back with basically no match practice, then this year he’s stuck behind McNeil, McComb, Garcia etc. for over a month
Perhaps they learned from last year (in this particular case, defending CBs.....another story but Martin helps). I wouldn't say he was stuck behind any of those you've listed, I would say it's a measured introduction....that could pay dividends.

This game is either the beginning or the end. There is no middle ground.

No Schache's 7 Goal Perfomance, was not as good as Cordy's zero kicks, 4 handballs, allowed 4 match winning goals to Rory Lobb, and who can forget his -5 metres gained, to go along with a previous -13 metres gained. Just changed my plans for the weekend, not going.
I don't think it was Cordys spot he was taking but by golly, I would've thought you reward form. If he is on the way out I don't really mind.

I wonder if we swing Darcy forward in this game in all seriousness, they're not very tall.

This team has a better balance compared to last week. Stef in allows English to go forward. Guessing this is his farewell game???

Worth noting this could be our last chance to see Dunkley in the flesh in the red white and blue...😥

English to play 80% ruck while Martin sits forward doing nothing
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Remove this Banner Ad

Back