Prediction Changes v The Orange

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think it matters that much, because if the boys can’t win at Marvel with the team GWS are putting out then they have no business being anywhere near finals.

I do wonder about selection integrity, like others do. It seems (like it has done for a while) that it is selectively applied depending on the player/line.

Anyway, this should be nothing less than a 7-8 goal win and then sit back and watch the dees hopefully towel up the blues. Also, let’s hope Brisbane can play out four quarters away from home for once.

Form is doing it over 3-4 week blocks not kicking 7 against a bottom 4 VFL team

Hannan says hello

Played a 10 possession VFL game and straight into seniors

Integrity I guess

South Park Randy Marsh GIF by Much

Don’t we usually do farewell games once we are officially done for the season or am i missing something here?

Don’t we usually do farewell games once we are officially done for the season or am i missing something here?
I wouldn’t say it’s a farewell game. Martin has been pretty bloody good in the last couple of weeks at VFL level. It depends what role he’s being asked to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jackson Trengove (grove? I’ve forgotten ) never got a farewell game yet here’s Stef Martin lumbering around the arena for the adoring fans . He is very good looking . Hope he doesn’t pull his Achilles in the first 5 minutes.

I’m not sure form v Coburg stands up at Senior level but we are all sure the match committee 100% know what they’re doing .

Finally we are playing a second ruckman! Martin should be taking every center bounce with English up forward. English can then take up ruck duties around the ground.

I don't care if Martin then sits on the bench till the next center bounce (a couple of weeks ago Bevo stated that the 4th interchange was of marginal benefit).

We should be kicking far more goals from center bounce clearances.

Finally we are playing a second ruckman! Martin should be taking every center bounce with English up forward. English can then take up ruck duties around the ground.

I don't care if Martin then sits on the bench till the next center bounce (a couple of weeks ago Bevo stated that the 4th interchange was of marginal benefit).

We should be kicking far more goals from center bounce clearances.
I'll happily eat my words if English starts forward or plays anything other than chop out minutes up forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back