Game Day Doggies about to discombobulate The Orange

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just getting a hard tag from Ward and it’s probably tough to read it in a wet, slippery game like this
Sacrificing his game too. A couple of very good taps in traffic so we win the clearance that quarter

We have some extremely dumb older players. 14 points up in the wet with 1 minute to go in the third and we decide to switch
We had the numbers there but stuffed around with it

JOD has been good.

We really need to keep Busslinger & these 2 can be our defensive combo for a long time.

The last 30 seconds of the third quarter sums us up: kicking backward and sideways, handballing in circles, fumbling.........good grief.
With two minutes to go after they kicked out on the full, I was like "play smart, preserve the lead'. If we could get forward and get another goal, awesome. But prefer we play smart and go into the last quarter with a near 3 goal lead. Instead we almost let them get one back three times with poor switch kicks. Not smart football for the situation.

Either way, a handy lead. Just hope the behinds don't come back and bite us.

Howd Freijah going?
Took a good overhead mark that quarter. Doesn't seem to have that natural confidence other kids have, but in time when he feels like he belongs at the level he's going to be great for us.

You can see his ceiling and it's damn high.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To win English needs to grow a pair and Bont needs to break free, move him forward ?

Gallagher has gotten the ball 10 times. But has only hit the target at 10%. Would be my sub choice for Daniel tbh. Doesn't look to be handling the wet weather that well for a smaller player.

Vanders has only touched it 5 times himself.

That damn siren reminds me of having to hide under our school desks in the late 50s to save us from a nuke.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back