Review Doggies take the foot off the gas but still belt the Druggies 103 - 71

Remove this Banner Ad

It wasn't pretty... but the immense pressure was great from the Bullies. And it's always satisfying to belt that over-hyped, drug-cheating, entitled club.

Condolences and a huge shout-out to Mitch Wallis too. Played his heart out as he always does and finished off his work too.

Good to finally get a win, should have been by more but when you are at the point we are at you have to be happy just to get the win

Didn't see the first 3 quarters.

McComb 22 touches, 2 goals.?
Good to get two goals, tried hard, but his disposal generally was appalling. Cannot stay in the side after that performance but you never know, Bevo probably still gives him another game. But his turnovers were costly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are signs of life yet in this side. Albeit against some pretty pedestrian opposition.

The midfield got back to doing what they havent been doing for a lot of this season. Applying pressure at the ball carrier and not allowing for easy exits from the contest. If this can be the baseline of our performances until we have our desired structures in place over the next month or so, we'll be fine.

2 e z.

Still some major worries. Innefective inside 50's, players sabotaging their own team in the f50, sub par ball use from a couple players and the star studded midfield is still not quite firing on all cylinders for mine.

That being said there were some positives from a few of our lesser lights. McNeil got on the end of a few and finished well, Gardner was pretty good bar a few blunders, Richards played very well and Wally played a smart game up forward.

Plenty of room to improve but good to get a win on the board.

McNeil had 3 goals from only 6 disposals, compared to McComb’s 21 disposals you might think McComb was better but when he turned the ball over probably 6 or 7 times off those extra disposals then I much rather McNeil’s game
We have max 1 spot for the players wearing number 27 to 31........if we want to go far this year.

Cordy worked forward, wallis worked forward.......who would have thunk that.

Martin was good at competing and negating. Maybe a good spoil for english.

We have max 1 spot for the players wearing number 27 to 31........if we want to go far this year.

Cordy worked forward, wallis worked forward.......who would have thunk that.

Martin was good at competing and negating. Maybe a good spoil for english.
Well #31 it is then

Great endeavor, but sometimes hideous and borderline stupid F50 execution. Midfielders who think they are forwards snatching a second grab of a leading forward makes me give them a huge side eye...

Promising signs, but we played against a team that was bereft of even being bereft ( if you get my drift ) ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back