Review Dogs choke the life out of The Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Shocking standard of umpiring.

Shocking standard of commentating.

Best game of his career from Vandermeer, needs to learn how to tighten the gap between his best and worst in a positive direction.

Brereton needs to be taken out back and shot, brain is actually fried.

Dermott Brereton is an absolute piece of garbage. What the heck was that about?!

Not convinced by that unfortunately.
Cue was absolutely in the rack. Lost the clearances and basically broke even in i50s against a really really poor side.

For the past two seasons, it has been like watching a lazy, comfortable football team, that doesn't have to suffer any consequences from underwhelming play. Bramble stands out because he's playing for his career whereas the rest of these players look lackadaisical by comparison.

It doesn't help that this list desperately lacks raw legspeed and consistently goes in too tall at selection.

The defence is a real worry against teams that aren't complete trash. They must persevere with Buku and JOD and Richards who basically need to be the foundation of the defense
moving forward.

Yay!

Got the job done against two pretty woeful sides but looked good doing it. The real test will be next week against Geelong but we should go in with real confidence.

Been nice to see some really good performances from the bottom six-ers after a rough first week.

Nice win. A year late, but I'll take it. Tackling seemed better today. Now for a Richmond loss to make this a perfect Easter.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Power Rangers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Not sure my ears will ever recover from that

Excellent games from Naughton and English
Williams slotted back into defence nicely, keep him there
Bramble recruit of the year
We've done well to reprogram Sanders from the selfish pos he was last season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clay Smith in the rooms

Remove this Banner Ad

Back