Toast Dom Sheed

Remove this Banner Ad

Dim shred is my ducking hero., he steered through a goal from the boundary line that Williams be etched in memory for years to come.

campaigner a s Eagles folklore.

Sheedtember. My arse is yours.
I love this post!

Could it be more poetic! The guy who replaces the plod
kicks the GF winning goal to create history. 2 4 6 8
and he has my name.. well I have his name
WCE forever!!

Love how he gives it to the collingwood fans on the fence after his goal . They must have been giving it to him as he was lining up to take his kick .

Damn, all the best lines were used on the first page. I've backed Sheed in (though not as much as Biggie) and he delivered in spades all month. The Iceman.

I have been the opposite. I have bagged Sheed (deserved it too).

When Gaff went out and Sheed came in I don't think I am the only one who thought it was a massive downgrade.

But through the finals he has really come through. Now he has set a standard and while I don't expect him to play like he did in the GF every week he needs to more consistantly play at that higher level. He can't just disappear for weeks at a time.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

really hoping his last month of footy will set him up for the rest of his career. As we have seen, he has the makings of being a very good player and this motivates him to hit preseason hard and work on his flaws. Can see Dom being our next big mid.

I was sheed defender all year ...he has that ability you can’t really teach .....finding the ball

He just needed to believe he wasn’t playing for his spot each time. That pressure caused him to chase kicks

He’s actually a good kick and reasonable decision maker ...

Maybe with gaff out he knew he was safe in the team.....yes logic says players need pressure ...but some are different ....sheed stood up yesterday not just his goal ....he was awesome all day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back