Gaming EA Sports College Football 25 - July 19

Remove this Banner Ad

HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE​

The host team has a tangible gameplay advantage in every matchup. Test your squad’s road game composure as you face various levels of distractions like screen shaking, missing pre-play icons, and moving play art.

I know some hate it, but i always liked it. made it feel like a real road game

• Commentary & Broadcast
    Listen to the iconic voices of Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit as they call marquee matchups, while Rece Davis, Jesse Palmer, and David Pollack take the mic for all your other games. Take in the sights and sounds around the stadium between plays with a dynamic picture-in-picture play-call system.
Well i guess year 1 of my Dynasty im not getting the A team calling games till late if at all.
Also means they will hopefully keep the ESPN graphics since they are both ESPN guys [well were till Pollack was fired]

Too much spare time at work last night got me reading up about the game which got all me excited about it. Which led me to pre ordering it. 🤦‍♂️

Yeah, I'm going to jump on as well.

Might do this one instead of Madden this time around.

Thinking more about the 2 commentary teams. and was saw that one of the last NCAA basketball games had the same thing with a ESPN crew and a CBS crew both with the respective broadcast graphics. and the ESPN/Fox/WB sports streaming thing. If it takes off it would be nice to have future games to have Gus, Joel and Jenny with fox graphics and the ESPN crew doing games.

EA and "good sports game" are usually not said in the same breath.
not since NCAA 14. also the last time they made a sports game where UT wasnt the main focus.

Not quite the sole focus on this one but there must be some worry that it's inclusion will impact the other modes?
It feels like the dev team have put most of the time into dynasty and RTG, UT was just put in to keep the suits happy. and if it wasnt there there would be no extra money spent in the game and would lead to an overhaul of the series again.

People who grew up on the old games wont touch the mode. EA will pay streamers to flog the mode but im not going to play it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

let me rebuild the Pac. or move Stanford to the Big10.

and then have another dynasty where i build the fun belt up the the best conference in the nation. and flip players from SEC and Big10 teams to play for me.
if custom conferences or building a custom schedules every year are not in i would be shocked.

have gone back and pulled the PS3 out and had a look at the old ones.
recruiting was so much better in 11-13 took a huge step back in 14 where it became like Madden scouting and just simple. but man the load times are crazy.
the intro for NCAA 11 is still pure hype.

It took about 10 mins to sim 5 weeks of offseason. and with the autosave after everything you can spend ages in menus.

I have lost a bunch of save files. and some saves where i never finished, like in NCAA 12 i was up the the BCS

Do I pump out some NCAA 13?

I looked today, I'm up to season 39 with Boise State. Only had 20 losses.

Unbeaten vs rivals
1 loss in a bowl game (vs Vanderbilt)

Really hope they allow you to export draft classes to madden. Nothing like turning that 4 star athlete into a 2 time heisman winner then drafting him in madden and turning him into hof player.

Really hope they allow you to export draft classes to madden. Nothing like turning that 4 star athlete into a 2 time heisman winner then drafting him in madden and turning him into hof player.
You will be able to put road to Glory and dynasty draft class into Madden again. It would be dumb otherwise especially when they are selling a $250 bundle of both games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back