Toast Elliot Yeo appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A lock for my Supercoach team next year.
If named in the backs or forwards I agree.

Not to sure about the mids though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think with about five more kilos and a bigger tank he'll be an absolute dictator.

EFA
8725962_448x252.jpg

Firing_M1A1_tank_in_Djibouti.jpg

Depending on who you listen to Elliot Yeo is either a quality outside player or an athlete playing football that won’t make it. The reality is he is a hard working athletically gifted player who struggles to win his own football. Yeo not winning the football isn’t a reflection on his work rate, he runs hard both ways. It is more it is a reflection on his skill set and that is to receive a handball from a pack, run and carry the football and then deliver the ball to someone further up the ground.
Tested well at the combine and is defiantly draftable, won’t go in the top 20 but will get selected, look for a club like St Kilda to pick him.

Depending on who you listen to Elliot Yeo is either a quality outside player or an athlete playing football that won’t make it. The reality is he is a hard working athletically gifted player who struggles to win his own football. Yeo not winning the football isn’t a reflection on his work rate, he runs hard both ways. It is more it is a reflection on his skill set and that is to receive a handball from a pack, run and carry the football and then deliver the ball to someone further up the ground.
Tested well at the combine and is defiantly draftable, won’t go in the top 20 but will get selected, look for a club like St Kilda to pick him.
This meant to be a quote from someone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah pinched it off Bris board.
Biggie
ah ok, for a sec there thought you were on something seriously good haha.
What's your thoughts for Yeo next year?
Set and forget if named as a defender, if you get all your defenders back?
If so can you see him predominantly mid/fwd role?

Last edited:
Massive last quarter from Elliot yet again. If he plucks a few more votes could be leading AFLCA voting right now.

He'll pluck votes, that last quarter was huge.

Elliot Yeo is the Rock of Gibraltar in human form.

Did you know Elliot once got bitten by a great white shark.

Three days later the shark died.

(sorry Chuck but it's Elliots joke now)

Thought Yeo was good but not great tonight. Had 7 turnovers and only 59% disposal efficiency. Generally we weren't great coming off the HB line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back