Toast Elliot Yeo

Remove this Banner Ad

lol not a midfielder....:D

to be fair, i think even some of our coaches didn't fully believe it at times even this year (almost cost us the Cats game)

Yeo, Shuey, Redden is as good a starting midfield as any going around at the moment.
If we had Gaff and Nic it would be considered the equal of any :(

Hope so,ive got a some cash on the eagles winning and yeo for the brownlow.will clean up if it happens

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Well done. :thumbsu:

At least your still in the race I plonked some on Gaff and Us to win the GF two weeks before the derby ........ sometimes the proverbial happens.

Also got good odds for Cripps to take Charlie home and GWS to win the big dance. :gamedie::gamedie::gamedie:
Thats still in play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope so,ive got a some cash on the eagles winning and yeo for the brownlow.will clean up if it happens

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I got on earlier in the year as well, 20 on Yeo for brownlow at 81 and 20 on Yeo for brownlow into West Coast top 4 at 129. Was hoping for TMitch to get rubbed out in the last round haha, think Yeo will be a little behind.

Stop drawing attention to yeo!!!!!!!!!!!!

They aint hard tagging because they don't know him yet. Coaches think hes a HBF thus not counting him as dangerous.

But the real test comes hopefully next year when he draws attention. He will be getting a tag both shuey and yeo.

They aint hard tagging because they don't know him yet. Coaches think hes a HBF thus not counting him as dangerous.

But the real test comes hopefully next year when he draws attention. He will be getting a tag both shuey and yeo.
Mate I'm pretty sure opposition coaches already know how good he is...

They can tag him all they want. That'll just release Shuey or Gaff (I hope)

Not yet they are not hard tagging him or focusing him yet. Yeo can just waltz on in jump a pack .
50% disposal efficiency VS Collingwood might have something to do with it. You can't tag everyone, Shuey mostly cops the attention for us. Doesn't mean Yeo has gone unnoticed. They have just chosen not to shut him down.

Game 150 next weekend for Yeo.

Yeo2018reviewLAND.jpg

Without him we don't win the flag, inside bull with a haircut you can set your watch to.

Thoughts?

Game 150 next weekend for Yeo.

Yeo2018reviewLAND.jpg

Without him we don't win the flag, inside bull with a haircut you can set your watch to.

Thoughts?

Has gone beast mode over the last few years. Angry Yeo putting the team on his back is just outstanding. Tackles better than anyone.

Always good for a clutch goal if needed, one of his most underrated traits. Eight goals in our last eight games. Eight in our final 11 games (including a big one in the GF) to finish 2018.

Back to back Worsfold medals. Pick 28 was a ****ing steal. Long live Elliot Yeo.