Opinion Great scenes in cinema/television

Remove this Banner Ad

could be wrong but I think Bale did the crackhead role in between the Batman movies
Yeah, there was a 4 year gap between the Batman movies (2008 - 2012) with the fighter done in 2010.

His physical transformation from The Machinist (2004) to Batman Begins (2005) is stuff of legend.

screen-shot-2018-07-23-at-16-13-31.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this film ever made it down to you guys (or if these clips will play there), but an awesome little movie filmed in Vancouver called 50/50 telling the true story of a friend of Seth Rogan's who survived spinal cancer. Bit of a quiet gem with too many great scenes to list. Recommend highly if you ever get a chance to catch it.

Not sure if this film ever made it down to you guys (or if these clips will play there), but an awesome little movie filmed in Vancouver called 50/50 telling the true story of a friend of Seth Rogan's who survived spinal cancer. Bit of a quiet gem with too many great scenes to list. Recommend highly if you ever get a chance to catch it.

Yeah, 50/50 is a great flik.

Great film Mordecai. Casey Affleck is brilliant in it too - so weird and creepy as Robert Ford. I remember reading a review of it at the time that said something like "Once upon a time there were two brothers. One of them looked like an actor, the other was an actor." Haha.

Also had forgotten that Sam Rockwell was in it - another of my faves. Don't know if anyone has seen Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, but I highly recommend it. Super dark film at times, and some tough scenes to get through, but Sam Rockwell's character in it makes one of the greatest character arcs of all time. He thoroughly deserved the Oscar.

This is a hard scene to watch, but it's so well done. It's a really great film.

Last edited:
Great film Mordecai. Casey Affleck is brilliant in it too - so weird and creepy as Robert Ford. I remember reading a review of it at the time that said something like "Once upon a time there were two brothers. One of them looked like an actor, the other was an actor." Haha.

Also had forgotten that Sam Rockwell was in it - another of my faves. Don't know if anyone has seen Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, but I highly recommend it. Super dark film at times, and some tough scenes to get through, but Sam Rockwell's character in it makes one of the greatest character arcs of all time. He thoroughly deserved the Oscar.

This is a hard scene to watch, but it's so well done. It's a really great film.

Seven Psychopaths 👍👍👍
Rockwell steals every movie he is in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back