'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery' - AFL.com.au reveals the chasing pack will now look to emulate Geelong's premiership winning strategy af

Remove this Banner Ad

ter admitting their own plans don't quite cut the mustard. Read more below.

View attachment 1608531

With 17 flags to their name and unprecedented modern day success, copying Geelong's methods is probably the wisest move at this point.

Thoughts?

Discuss.
Lol! Did the Scats invent rotating older players? You'll believe any off-season click bait crap.

13>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>10

View attachment 1612896
Wrong thread, and Geelong are on 17.

Back on topic, apparently David King has been at Richmond training for a bit over preseason, no doubt seeing their 'Cats Ball' gameplan in the early stages. I guess the big question is whether they have the quality of player and tactical nous in the coaching box to emulate Geelong's style effectively. Only time will tell.

Back on topic, apparently David King has been at Richmond training for a bit over preseason, no doubt seeing their 'Cats Ball' gameplan in the early stages. I guess the big question is whether they have the quality of player and tactical nous in the coaching box to emulate Geelong's style effectively. Only time will tell.
13>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>10

I suppose we’ve all been made aware of Kingy’s trolling the other day.

The AFL equivalent of so called ‘Baz Ball’ is Geelong’s ‘Cats Ball’.

Media these days! Can’t come up with anything interesting or original anymore. Just trolling. Trolling Richmond supporters. Just all clicks and outrage. Honestly, I’ve had a gutfull.

Anyway, as per usual the premiers are referenced everywhere. Hopefully it will be a driver for us. We clearly don’t like them.

To ACTUALLY emulate Geelong we will need to be sucked off by the AFL and their Cheating Umpiring department and play every home game at Punt Road and have most of the medja mafia giving us an easy run. Have the AFL listen to our rule change decisions. Pay no penalties against our players when reported or even not report them. Have one of our playing players in charge of The Players Group ala Dangerflop. Have Dimma's brother choosen to coach Essendrugs. Have an ex-CEO write a book pleading for our VFA premierships to be included in our GF Tallies. Ensure the AFL do not investigate any DANK evidence helping us to win GFs. Have our own customized home ground dimensions. Have our own Bell!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R U Colon Carter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back