I've seen enough. The Bays views on the bottom 4 for 2023?

Remove this Banner Ad

True. But he got there. Who will SMitch be sucking blood from this year?
I love the way Shitney supporters just shrug their shoulders about the absolutely piss weak effort in 2014,2016,2022 Grand Finals, even with the AFL helping them rort the NGA.

Trust me when I tell you this the Hawks are much closer to their next Flag than the AFL's love child is to theirs.

But you keep beating the old chest about winning 2 Flags in the last 80 years. :thumbsu:

I love the way Shitney supporters just shrug their shoulders about the absolutely piss weak effort in 2014,2016,2022 Grand Finals, even with the AFL helping them rort the NGA.

Trust me when I tell you this the Hawks are much closer to their next Flag than the AFL's love child is to theirs.

But you keep beating the old chest about winning 2 Flags in the last 80 years. :thumbsu:

Oh dear...., What a sad yappity yappity display. All know the grim destiny of the KKK Dawks.

copy paste GIF

Remember when you said Hawforn was closer to their next flag than Geelong was....I suppose if you go through the entire competition, eventually youre bound to be right. :$:$:$

Haven't seen you on the Bay since Geelong won the flag.

BEEP BOP BWARK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how bad is my life to have liked and agreed with one of your posts?

Sydney is my most hated team and you’ve described why. Although right now they’re in my good books for completely rolling over.

how bad is my life to have liked and agreed with one of your posts?

Sydney is my most hated team and you’ve described why. Although right now they’re in my good books for completely rolling over.
Does Nick Bloody Davis still get up your kilt or is it our reasonable record at The Litter Tray? Geebers we did inflict the GRohan on you which was a bit mean

Does Nick Bloody Davis still get up your kilt or is it our reasonable record at The Litter Tray? Geebers we did inflict the GRohan on you which was a bit mean
Don’t think I watched that game cause I was 8 and couldn’t exactly dictate when I’d be home, especially with Port/Carlton parents.

Your team probably has the best W/L ratio against us since I got into footy. You have the academies which just pisses me off since WA/SA doesn’t get the same leg up as you QLD/NSW teams. Only side I’ve ever seen humiliate Geelong by 100+ as well. None of this compares to you giving us Gary Rohan though 🥲

You have the academies which just pisses me off since WA/SA doesn’t get the same leg up as you QLD/NSW teams.

Are you taking the **** ing piss?

With the current level of player power, go home factor and only two teams in each State; WA and SA should dominate forever. The QLD and NSW teams have been raped and pillaged because they have no choice other than to recruit from football states.

Victoria produces 50-60% of AFL players, but the go home is shared between a shitload of Clubs. I don't know what the issue is in SA; but WA could have two permanently dominant clubs if the WAFC diverted a bit of the effort they devote to giving the Eagles slow sensuous gobbies to actually developing WA lower level football.

Are you taking the * ing piss?

With the current level of player power, go home factor and only two teams in each State; WA and SA should dominate forever. The QLD and NSW teams have been raped and pillaged because they have no choice other than to recruit from football states.

Victoria produces 50-60% of AFL players, but the go home is shared between a shitload of Clubs. I don't know what the issue is in SA; but WA could have two permanently dominant clubs if the WAFC diverted a bit of the effort they devote to giving the Eagles slow sensuous gobbies to actually developing WA lower level football.
I know but facts don't change feelings. Equality for all because I'll be NT's #1 fan someday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back