Toast Jack Redden - Retired 2022. Thank you Red Dog

Remove this Banner Ad

1664507627522.png

Last edited:
I was so pumped in that offseason when we got Jetta and Redden and now they're both gone :huh:
Both flopped early but by the end of 2017 found their grove and plywd a vital role 2018. I genuinely can’t believe redden ended up playing more games for us than Brissy. It felt like he played close to 200 games for em

Jack Redeen has been good for us. I highly doubt he will want to play for us during a rebuild. I wonder if he is willing to be an assistant for us
I always feel that guys whove got 100% out of themselves without being superstars talent wise are the guys you want coaching.

I always feel that guys whove got 100% out of themselves without being superstars talent wise are the guys you want coaching.

Reddens a bit too much of a lad though I think. Annoying jokie joke-maker, good on the froffs. Hard to flick the switch and coach the same group you've just been partying with if that's how you're perceived. He's also moved back to SA.

Would have been handy to have for another year.

Should have made the obvious call on some others at the time instead of Redden being the sacrificial retiree.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Would have been handy to have for another year.

Should have made the obvious call on some others at the time instead of Redden being the sacrificial retiree.

He had a 1 year deal and decided to retire to pursue his business interests.

You can't blame the club for everything.

He had a 1 year deal and decided to retire to pursue his business interests.

You can't blame the club for everything.

he negotiated a deal and hit his triggers to get it. Seems like someone who was keen to play. Was all but signed until last minute.

Club obviously told them about the plans for 2023 and then he decided to bounce.

he negotiated a deal and hit his triggers to get it. Seems like someone who was keen to play. Was all but signed until last minute.

Club obviously told them about the plans for 2023 and then he decided to bounce.

Redden had already said prior that he was happy to play WAFL if needed so what plans could the club have revealed to him for 2023 that would have seen him pull the pin?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back