Toast Luke Shuey - Coming of age

Remove this Banner Ad

I personally don't think the players would out vote a captain. Would cause a rift. I'd say he would need to stand down.

Why settle for good when there could be a great captain. Mitchell knew Hodge was the to be captain. Hurn should know it's Shuey time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What he does with the ball in hand is what has him so high up the list. I also think hesh great on defence, always has a lot of pressure acts.
Agreed. He may not have the production ond mass stats as some of the others, but what he does, he does very very well

What he does with the ball in hand is what has him so high up the list. I also think hesh great on defence, always has a lot of pressure acts.
Player ratings has always valued off the ball stuff VERY highly. Hell, NicNat was rated top 10 for most of 2016. Should give you an idea that the system doesn't really care about pure disposal numbers, etc.

Agreed. He may not have the production ond mass stats as some of the others, but what he does, he does very very well
That's notnto say of course he cant do better. I'd love to see him get 8 or 9 games a season over 30 touches, I'd also love to see him kick 20 - 25 goals a year, he looks to pass sometimes when someone with his skill could easily go for home.

His work on defence is very good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back