Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about that, but it would definitely make our midfield one of the better ones in the comp

Harley Reid N.Daicos De Goey in 2025/2026 would be the best starting midfield in the AFL and 2nd place is daylight

Reid is going to be that good.

All we need is a good defence and a high pressure forward line to go with that and we're in contention

Harley Reid N.Daicos De Goey in 2025/2026 would be the best starting midfield in the AFL and 2nd place is daylight

Reid is going to be that good.

All we need is a good defence and a high pressure forward line to go with that and we're in contention

Reid is already extremely good

But yeah now that I think on it more you're probably right lol

De Goey, Daicos and Reid would probably be the best starting midfield in the comp

Had an interesting discussion with a Saints supporter at the pub the other week when Pendles notched his 10k disposal on Pendles v Robert Harvey. I mean no one can dispute how good a footballer Harvey was but this supporter made the following claims:

Harvey got to his total possessions quicker than Pendles. Fact check for him on Footywire, no he didn’t.

Harvey averaged more disposals across his career. Fact check, no he didn’t.

Harvey’s a better player because he won 2x Charlie’s. Told him I’m confident if you asked Harvey he’d happily swap his 2x Charlie’s for Pendles 2x premiership medallions and 1x Norm Smith. For the record, Harvey 215 Brownlow votes, Pendles 220 and still counting.
Sounds like the type of bloke that would lie about all types of facts when mobile phones didn’t exist 😂

Had an interesting discussion with a Saints supporter at the pub the other week when Pendles notched his 10k disposal on Pendles v Robert Harvey. I mean no one can dispute how good a footballer Harvey was but this supporter made the following claims:

Harvey got to his total possessions quicker than Pendles. Fact check for him on Footywire, no he didn’t.

Harvey’s a better player because he won 2x Charlie’s. Told him I’m confident if you asked Harvey he’d happily swap his 2x Charlie’s for Pendles 2x premiership medallions and 1x Norm Smith. For the record, Harvey 215 Brownlow votes, Pendles 220 and still counting.
Harvey an undeniably great player, but Pendlebury is a step above him

so you’re chatting to a saints supporter, I have a mate that’s a saints supporter, between the two of us we know half their supporter base

Lol if Reid is available (which he won't be) you trade the ******* kitchen sink for him.

On Daicos though, we don't win the 2023 premiership without him. He just might get us to b2b.

In all my time as a pies fan we've never had the best player in the comp. Now we do. Enjoy it everyone.

Lol if Reid is available (which he won't be) you trade the ******* kitchen sink for him.

On Daicos though, we don't win the 2023 premiership without him. He just might get us to b2b.

In all my time as a pies fan we've never had the best player in the comp. Now we do. Enjoy it everyone.

I would not Trade Nick for Reid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crikey that’s some bullshit stats padding. Clear distance between Pendles and Harvey as a player as well. Sublime v high quality.

They are a unique breed though. Cousin follows the Aints, hates the Pies with a passion of course. I take great pleasure in reminding him I can watch my teams GF glory on VHS, DVD and BluRay and digitally. He can only listen to his teams glory via wax cylinder recording.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back