Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

did we all cry when we saw the article in The West about how hard done by WC was agaibst GC? They should have taken their hands off matt Rowell

did we all cry when we saw the article in The West about how hard done by WC was agaibst GC? They should have taken their hands off matt Rowell
They got away with all game on brayshaw the week before though, why wouldn’t they feel aggrieved by the lack of consistency in umpiring

Association football if you like, but not football & certainly not footy, but I have more issue with the mouth breathers who call that 2 minute training drill, extended far too long, nrl, footy

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lol yeah it's called league, not football.

AFL = footy
Round ball = football
NRL = league
Union = rugby
NFL = NFL

Disappointing to hear that Rory Sloane has been forced to retire from the game.
Appears constant eye problems have forced him from the game.
A real favourite of the game. I am sure that there would not be many supporters of the game that don't have respect for Rory, and the way he has played the game.
Tough as nails, fair as they come.An excitement machine when he was on.
The game will be at a loss without him.
Well played Rory, all the best post football.

Rory Sloane is one of those universally loved players. Pretty hard to find someone who hated or disliked him. I’m genuinely saddened seeing the way his career ended, he definitely deserved better. Hope he recovers well after surgery.

Rory Sloane is one of those universally loved players. Pretty hard to find someone who hated or disliked him. I’m genuinely saddened seeing the way his career ended, he definitely deserved better. Hope he recovers well after surgery.
I hated him every time he had 40 against us. Bloody good player.

On the newest SEN video on YouTube Hodge is advocating for Norf to get another priority pick.

* that right off.
I could not see that happening. I am sure that every club in the league would be up in arms about it if it happened.
The sooner the AFL bite the bullet and do to them what they did to Fitzroy, the better.
How many years have they been sucking the AFL dry?
Road Kill Roos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could not see that happening. I am sure that every club in the league would be up in arms about it if it happened.
The sooner the AFL bite the bullet and do to them what they did to Fitzroy, the better.
How many years have they been sucking the AFL dry?
Road Kill Roos.
I have no particular animus against North Melbourne, but they have to go. They’re ****ed and a 19 team comp, still with a Melbourne majority, will suck enormous dogs balls.

Let them take their existing handouts down to Tassie to kick that club off. 9 ex-VFL clubs with 9 clubs from the rest of Australia to keep them honest.

I don’t give a heck about their history and heritage and whatnot. We all lost something to make way for a genuinely national Aussie Rules competition.

Higgins lost his appeal
AFL tribunal overturning Charlie Cameron’s suspension caused all this crap where everyone will challenge thinking they’re a chance. No consistency whatsoever. Higgins copped a correct whack, but there would have been a different story if that was Patrick Cripps facing the tribunal (if he even got pinged by MRO in the first place)

The problem is the Tribunal can't downgrade the suspension. They can either uphold or clear. If they could downgrade it I reckon they would have walked away with 2 weeks rather than 3 but the Tribunal's hands are tied. Once Allir went off with concussion it was always going to be a suspension.

I have no particular animus against North Melbourne, but they have to go. They’re ****ed and a 19 team comp, still with a Melbourne majority, will suck enormous dogs balls.

Let them take their existing handouts down to Tassie to kick that club off. 9 ex-VFL clubs with 9 clubs from the rest of Australia to keep them honest.

I don’t give a * about their history and heritage and whatnot. We all lost something to make way for a genuinely national Aussie Rules competition.
Tassie have outright rejected a washed out second rate failing team from Victoria being part of their set up.
If the AFL don't remove their licence then merge them with another struggling unfinancial Melbourne club.

Tassie have outright rejected a washed out second rate failing team from Victoria being part of their set up.
If the AFL don't remove their licence then merge them with another struggling unfinancial Melbourne club.
Could still be a Brisbane scenario though. Have their own team, then consume the dying Melbourne club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back