Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

that will make King's claim of Carlton holding up the cup in September a little bit difficult
I'm not sure why Freo supporters hate David King so much, he's probably the only pundit who puts time and attention into the team and analysis it. he's a bit of a knob but I actually rate his insight and perspective. he's willing to cut and be critical but he's never outright harsh or nasty even when he ought to be.

The only people who pay Freo attention, whether it's him or Hase or the guys at The West, are always seen as anti-Dockers but maybe they just highlight issues. we'd shrivel and shirk if we copped some of the vitriol presenters and journalists give the big clubs.

I'm not sure why Freo supporters hate David King so much, he's probably the only pundit who puts time and attention into the team and analysis it. he's a bit of a knob but I actually rate his insight and perspective. he's willing to cut and be critical but he's never outright harsh or nasty even when he ought to be.

The only people who pay Freo attention, whether it's him or Hase or the guys at The West, are always seen as anti-Dockers but maybe they just highlight issues. we'd shrivel and shirk if we copped some of the vitriol presenters and journalists give the big clubs.
Errr no

David king is nothing more than a hot take flog

Lol imagine liking David King. Is Kane Cornes your God?

I think he just comes out with arrogant and biased opinions and makes them seem relevant.

I don't think he's the only commentator guilty of trying to make a prediction in April to be able to say at the end of the season, "I was right".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and King keeps coming up when Carlton come up because he specifically said, "Carlton will be holding up the cup in September"

I don't see how that equates to "everbody hates King"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back