Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

This one by everybody's favourite northern Perth suburb really deserves to be commemorated. You can almost see the spittle.

Here's another thing. Essendon wiped out by disgracefu.l free kicks, any wonder players like Goddard get angry frustration and umpiring bias and stupidity ot incompetence , any one out therereckon the Dogs played a five goal better game , well you know nothing what soever about footy and how the AFL has f****d this sport now with its bent rules! How can you trust a result any more.

Last edited:
I couldn't make the game today due to being crook but had quite a good time teasing salty Essendon supporter's on the main board.

The delusion of some is astounding.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had a real life one today coming down the stairs outside Spencer St with my toddler.

Family of four - mum, dad & two boys aged about 7 & 10. Feral bogan stock.

Kid coming down the escalator yelling 'Bulldogs suck! Bulldogs suck!'

I say jovially 'Maybe but we won today!'

Dad turns to me with pure hatred and says 'yeah with the help of the f**ing umpires'

And one of the (primary school age) kids says 'yeah keeping blowing the umpires Bulldogs!'

Well really! I was rather dumbstruck but my mate said 'Nice to see sportsmanship alive & well in Australia!' before they stormed off

Unfortunate end, I had some good banter with Dons fans inside the stadium, was a very enjoyable day.

Last edited:
Mate at work said we fluked last year (Bomber supporter coincidentally) before start of season. Obviously I disagreed and said we would at the very least make the GF again this year. Obviously he has been very happy with himself and wanting me to pay up early (a slab). I although being very disappointed on a few occasions this year have never given up that we can go back to the big dance. I wonder if he's so confident tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a real life one today coming down the stairs outside Spencer St with my toddler.

Family of four - mum, dad & two boys aged about 7 & 10. Feral bogan stock.

Kid coming down the escalator yelling 'Bulldogs suck! Bulldogs suck!'

I say jovially 'Maybe but we won today!'

Dad turns to me with pure hatred and says 'yeah with the help of the f**ing umpires'

And one of the (primary school age) kids says 'yeah keeping blowing the umpires Bulldogs!'

We'll really! I was rather dumbstruck but my mate said 'Nice to see sportsmanship alive & well in Australia!' before they stormed off

Unfortunate end, I had some good banter with Dons fans inside the stadium, was a very enjoyable day.

Jeez, awful that a parent would teach such bad sportsmanship to a little kid.

Jeez, awful that a parent would teach such bad sportsmanship to a little kid.
Guaranteeing at least another 50 years of vomit-inducing Essendon supporters.
It's a shame because some Dons supporters are OK. Why, even some of my best friends ...

Great win today by the doggies, especially given your injuries mate.

Re Goddard, he is one of the all time greats, a number 1 draft pick that has lived up to expectations and had a long and amazing career.

I was at the game today, even saw the scuffle, still don't know who the bulldogs player you are referring to is.

Mclean did you say? Never heard of him, still don't know who he is.

Goddard an all time great

Just look up the pages for Bokonon or _Bokonon or Wampeter or whatever he's calling himself now.

Haven't been on the main board for months, but he used to spew without question the dumbest salt about the Dogs a halfwit could dream up.

After getting the piss taken out of him on the Bay for a couple months he started making up stories about the crowd at the prelim so that he could slag off Dogs supporters lol

Very knowledgeable, best demonstrated by listing Brett Burton as the best player he's seen play for Adelaide and arguing that Jon Barker was better for Hawthorn then Gary Buckenara :)

Sadly a growing % of Grade 5/6 kids are talking like this at school these days. Good role models are hard to come by at the moment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm a primary school teacher myself and it broke my heart a little to think that some fellow teacher has to deal with these idiot parents and their unfortunate offspring on a regular basis. Just such weird horrible behaviour, encouraging their kids to be massive douchebags. A parent who not only allows but encourages their kid to use sexualised language to complete strangers. Depressing.

Re Lewis Young, on our board:

I have a feeling this will only get funnier over time.

ah yeah those 3 games playing loose in defence are almost as good as Ricky Henderson's rd 18-20 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back