Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's hard to believe, but there is sanity on other boards. Saints e.g. re Webster:

"I’d suggest defending Webster’s actions at all is pretty futile, defend him as a person and note this is a brain fart but the action itself is indefensible."

Would be great if it was. Though the one thing I’ve learned since 2020: a lot of St Kilda supporters on this site are delusional.
Don't you have to be delusional to be a Saints supporter in the first place?

Swans sook:

“The Bulldogs players sometimes do clinics at my 7 year olds school and Auskick. He tells his friends not to listen to them because they're cheats 😂

That kid might not have even been born in 2016 and is a sore loser about it. Imagine thinking inter-generational sports trauma is a flex.

They were soundly beaten in just about every important contested stat that day, but yes, continue to blame the umpires 😂

Swans sook:

“The Bulldogs players sometimes do clinics at my 7 year olds school and Auskick. He tells his friends not to listen to them because they're cheats 😂

That kid might not have even been born in 2016 and is a sore loser about it. Imagine thinking inter-generational sports trauma is a flex.
haters gonna hate GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back