Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread (2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GWS last night looked legitimately devastated to lose a Prelim

Carlton look like they just lost Round 9

Shite club
Carlton and their supporters are convinced they are destined for glory next year or one after, but what they don't appreciate having barely any finals experience is that getting to a prelim is so hard let alone a GF. Either of their first two finals could have gone the other way. There's no guarantees. They had a 5 goal lead in this game and blew what might be their best opportunity at a GF. May not get another shot at it with this group.

Fairness, he's carrying/protecting a nasty injury.

He's tough.
He is but he did take his eyes off the ball and braced for contact. When Nick D took his eyes off the ball for a fleeting moment when we played the Lions earlier this year it was the focus of the MSM and all over social media. Cripps did it twice and it looked far worse from a captain.

I didn’t see anything truly scary about the Lions today,They only got on top after quarter time when Carlton tired noticeably.And even in the last quarter when they should have run away with it,they got the wobbles again.

Lion mids went hard after 1st quarter. Need to match the hardness.

He is but he did take his eyes off the ball and braced for contact. When Nick D took his eyes off the ball for a fleeting moment when we played the Lions earlier this year it was the focus of the MSM and all over social media. Cripps did it twice and it looked far worse from a captain.

Ease up on him, digger. We can't all be Clint Eastwood.

That'd be fine, but let's be honest...you never quite get it out of your system.
No- I am negative before grand finals. It's a form of defense based upon past experience. It's an attempt to soften the blow if we don't get up. It doesn't work. Don't worry I was there last night screaming my lungs out and will be there again next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our midfield was great against GWS who have a better midfield imo.
Neale and Blake has played well last 2 games against Pies midfield.

Mitchell needs to basically throw his entire body and soul next week and play like he's gonna retire the next day....

Brisbane 11 goals at home against Carlton. Was that impressive?

Mate we kicked 8.10.

Funnily enough I was thinking after last night we'll need to score 80 at a minimum to beat Brisbane.

They finished tonight with 79.

We'll need to score more than 10 goals to beat them IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back