Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Reid is great to watch. My god what id give to have him and nick leading our midfield for 10 years
The kid deserves all his success. I watched a couple of vlogs over Summer and he was training with his uncle doing boxing, jiu-jitsu, ball skills, sauna/ice baths etc. Ultimate professional already

The kid deserves all his success. I watched a couple of vlogs over Summer and he was training with his uncle doing boxing, jiu-jitsu, ball skills, sauna/ice baths etc. Ultimate professional already
Which made Cornes comments about Reid the other week even more ridiculous. You can tell the kid is a professional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s ok north fans. You beat Gold Coast. Who needs this kid

I remember a similar situation with us in 2005 needing to lose games to retain the priority pick. The discussion here got pretty heated with some wanting to win, some wanting to lose. There was one game against Carlton that got particularly heated on here. That priority pick ended up being Pendles. Sometimes you just have to lose.

I remember a similar situation with us in 2005 needing to lose games to retain the priority pick. The discussion here got pretty heated with some wanting to win, some wanting to lose. There was one game against Carlton that got particularly heated on here. That priority pick ended up being Pendles. Sometimes you just have to lose.
Didn't we pick Dale Thomas with that pick??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back