Autopsy Pies v Kuwarna (Crows) - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Sat May 18TH 1:45PM (M.C.G.)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

When was the last time port had a controversial call against them that cost them a game? Given they had one go their way last week I’d love to know
They'd have still been 1pt up nufty.

You Pies sure are shit at math.

Its almost like you should lol at posts that prove how dopey you are.

When was the last time port had a controversial call against them that cost them a game? Given they had one go their way last week I’d love to know
There have been games where we’ve had the “rub of the green” I.e., our last game against the saints.

I don’t remember the umpires gifting us a game in the last minutes, ever.

Off the top of my head, though:
2019 Jenkins hitting the post
2017 shuey ducking into tackle
2022 lachie Murphy feigning injury to let a proper footballer take a kick after the siren
2020 last goal against port in the prelim loss from a free kick was one that would never, ever be paid to port in that situation
Multiple “hockey stick free kick count” games against Geelong I.e., last year’s game at the cattery
2022 Tom Hawkins just throws himself at the ground to get the match winning kick for goal

I don’t ever remember winning a game this way. Not once, not ever.

There have been games where we’ve had the “rub of the green” I.e., our last game against the saints.

I don’t remember the umpires gifting us a game in the last minutes, ever.

Off the top of my head, though:
2019 Jenkins hitting the post
2017 shuey ducking into tackle
2022 lachie Murphy feigning injury to let a proper footballer take a kick after the siren
2020 last goal against port in the prelim loss from a free kick was one that would never, ever be paid to port in that situation
Multiple “hockey stick free kick count” games against Geelong I.e., last year’s game at the cattery
2022 Tom Hawkins just throws himself at the ground to get the match winning kick for goal

I don’t ever remember winning a game this way. Not once, not ever.
Wow, have a look at the sooks coming out.

I could go on and on about the bad luck and bad calls against Collingwood, many of them in Grand Finals, but all I will say is.
If you play enough games, and get into GF's enough, this is going to happen, it's footy.

If you think there is a conspiracy against you, geeze, go watch another sport, in your eyes everyone hates you, so why put yourself through it?

The question was 'When was the last time a contentious umpire call went against a Vic club that sealed or cost them a game'.

I'll wait.
2023. V Hawthorn. Rankine clearly runs out of bounds with ball & snaps goal from pocket 2 mins on clock final qtr. 3 point loss. Absolute howler.
23/4/23.

Wow, have a look at the sooks coming out.

I could go on and on about the bad luck and bad calls against Collingwood, many of them in Grand Finals, but all I will say is.
If you play enough games, and get into GF's enough, this is going to happen, it's footy.

If you think there is a conspiracy against you, geeze, go watch another sport, in your eyes everyone hates you, so why put yourself through it?
You could go on and on. We’re all ears mate??

2023. V Hawthorn. Rankine clearly runs out of bounds with ball & snaps goal from pocket 2 mins on clock final qtr. 3 point loss. Absolute howler.
23/4/23.
So you had 2 minutes to counter that howler yeah.
Adelaide V Essendon, dying seconds
Adelaide V Collingwood, dying seconds.

Next.

I’m

You completely miss the point.

Who cares? AFL is not a game of forensics. We do not measure if a kick went 15 metres. We don't measure 50 metre penalties. We don't video review every around the neck decision or where players are standing on the mark.

It is the discretionary nature of the game that makes it so exciting. It is players doing great things in the dying minutes of a game that fans go to see.

We don't go to see a player pulled up for running 18 metres when he should have run 15 in the last minute of a game that was up until then a cracker.

I don't care if the decision was technically right or wrong, it was at best marginal and the umpire effectively blew the siren with 30 seconds remaining on the clock.
Lol marginal. He almost ran double the distance he was allowed to run. Most of the time they allow them to run close to 20 metres. But everyone knows the rules. This wouldn't even have been a talking point if the margin was different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good job getting over something that doesn’t happen.
Ok, fair enough, but i'm not the one sooking about it either am I, implying there is a conspiracy.

I would take a guess and say what you have just shown, this kind if thing is going to happen to the team you support for all of your life.
Because people like you only see the bad, you will never acknowledge that sometimes luck/bad calls goes your way

You've said the rule is 15m - but the umpire got it wrong and didn't pay it until he'd ran 22m.

That's a contentious decision.

But you said the other guy's argument was absurd because he said the decision was contentious.

You're not making sense again.
What’s astonishing is that you don’t understand sarcasm.

Have you just been dropped from another planet and assumed human form?

From not understanding how the 100m is run at the olympics and an inability to detect obvious sarcasm I suspect you’re not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Ok, fair enough, but i'm not the one sooking about it either am I, implying there is a conspiracy.

I would take a guess and say what you have just shown, this kind if thing is going to happen to the team you support for all of your life.
Because people like you only see the bad, you will never acknowledge that sometimes luck/bad calls goes your way
But you WOULDNT be sooking, would you? Being gifted games routinely is obviously something the Collingwood fan base is very comfortable with.

Back