Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Jude Bolton not looking his model self tonight.

Big opportunity for Freo vs a injury hit Collingwood next week at home.Unless Freo get stage fright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the outside the 8 in year X to top 4 in yearX+1 and top 8 in year X to bottom 4 in year X+1 sequence will continue this year, with Geelong and St Kilda respectively filling the slots.

I would die a happy man if I never heard 'Sweet Caroline' again.
That ****ing jim beam ad has really done it for me now. Could tolerate it before.

We have ****ed things up with NTUA being so successful.

Now every team has to play music at every chance they get. Hated Gather Round when nearly every game they played music after a goal was scored.
I really, really hate the music after goals thing. Really makes everything feel so...plastic.

That ******* jim beam ad has really done it for me now. Could tolerate it before.
I was more intrigued with the mid game Chemist Warehouse ad regarding vag**al probiotics. Awkward conversations in living rooms across Australia between pre teen kids and their mom's.....

"Mum you know how you say I can ask you anything?"
- *yeah...."
*Well, about that commercial?"
- (nervous shuffle) "What about it? "
" Well, what's a probiotic?"

The Rankine run has been measured at 24.2 metres. Exactly the point I make about this. He runs 24.2 metres and people are conditioned to think that distance is on the borderline. He should've been pulled up a full 9.2 metres before he was.

The Rankine run has been measured at 24.2 metres. Exactly the point I make about this. He runs 24.2 metres and people are conditioned to think that distance is on the borderline. He should've been pulled up a full 9.2 metres before he was.
It's a feel rule though it's never exact and never will be, guys run 20 without a bounce all the time.

It's a feel rule though it's never exact and never will be, guys run 20 without a bounce all the time.

That's my point. If you're happy for players to run 20 or 25 metres then just change the rule, nobody will care. The current interpretation is a mockery, especially by contrast to the 15 metre mark rule.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back