Review Port overcome Dogs 86 - 69

Remove this Banner Ad

Our injuries.

Keath, Tim, Bont back next week.

Lose TOB, Weightman, maybe Gards & VDM.

How does this keep happening?

Wonder how long it will take the media to realise that West Coast aren’t the only club with injuries at the moment.

Regardless though, plenty of players well under the best at the moment, would be dropped in normal circumstances.

I don't get supporters who pot the players - they gave their all. Blame lies elsewhere.
Coaches? Shit selection, shit game plan?
conditioning staff? Soft tissue injuries non stop at training, team can’t run out a full game.
Football department? picking shit coaches with no experience
Our invisible President and CEO?

I can’t figure out who to blame.

Our injuries.

Keath, Tim, Bont back next week.

Lose TOB, Weightman, maybe Gards & VDM.

How does this keep happening?
Three of those four injuries are soft tissue too (although VDM always does hammys). On the back of Keath and English also doing soft tissue, I hope we are asking questions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very undermanned and they did try but geez we look slow and toothless tbh.
Nothing looks right, the connection is definitely off and we look really easy to score against.
Very disappointed with everything that’s been dished up on field in 2022 and Bevo looks to have lost his way if I’m honest.
Fitness and injury management off field don’t look to be good enough too.

Our season is practically over, we're going to have to gut the side to fill the injuries. At least we will get to see Cleary and West.

Not overly concerned with that loss itself. Massive outs forcing us to rely on VFL quality players, combined with some of the worst officiating I've seen in years. Still yet to see any hint of forward line game plan that isn't just bomb it long and hope, can't see things improving at least until Bruce comes back (even then, who knows). The injuries are the main concern though. Getting close to curtains on this season

Bevo’s arrogance at an all time high tonight, even before the injuries hit. He really does out smart himself a lot tonight was a prime example, pretty much put a line through this season, pathetic

I disagree - too many players out , plus game day injuries. More than happy with the effort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We look lost, inept and without leadership. Whatever system we have just isn't working, we have great players looking ordinary out there. We are the easiest team in the game to play against atm. Opposition know that a single contested possession to an outside runner and its a shot on goal.

I just hope it doesnt take us another 5 years to work it out. I'm worried.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back