Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

What are the rules regarding posting mis/disinformation which is blatantly false on the forum?

I see in the terms and rules it says:

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which:
  • misinformation or disinformation
But I do see a lot of this stuff being posted here. What is considered misinformation and disinformation?

What are the rules regarding posting mis/disinformation which is blatantly false on the forum?

I see in the terms and rules it says:

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which:
  • misinformation or disinformation
But I do see a lot of this stuff being posted here. What is considered misinformation and disinformation?
Report it and see what the moderator says.

If you are not happy with the moderator's decision on the post(s), talk to an admin like Wosh or me.

Hello, has the scheduled post feature disappeared or am I wrong in thinking it used to exist?

Looking to schedule some posts in threads but doesn't seem like that option is available but could swear it used to be.

Hello, has the scheduled post feature disappeared or am I wrong in thinking it used to exist?

Looking to schedule some posts in threads but doesn't seem like that option is available but could swear it used to be.
Can't schedule threads, either.

It's broken, and the reason some people were seeing a ton of Sydney threads in their alerts.

I will find a replacement, but we still have to clean up the damage done by that one.

It's broken, and the reason some people were seeing a ton of Sydney threads in their alerts.

I will find a replacement, but we still have to clean up the damage done by that one.
Fair enough, thanks for the free sanity check

Hi. I should really know this but there used to be a thread for cancelling your account but I know it has changed. How do I cancel?
I’ll pm you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wosh suggested asking in the badge thread on mods board but I cant find it
I told Dinsdale to request it as you said it’s a collaboration with him. Only mods can see the mods board :)

I told Dinsdale to request it as you said it’s a collaboration with him. Only mods can see the mods board :)
I can't request it until the proper form is filled out!!

Send me what you want Purps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back