Preview R11: Changes vs Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

'' just goes to show you cant take anyone lightly in this competition , I see supporters saying rest injured players or those out of form but I point to West Coasts dominance and I think a blend of injured and out of form players is the key to beating them''

Can't take a trick this year. Got the Cats when they were humming and now they've fallen off. Collingwood started the year poor and we get them when they're back in gear. Missed West Coast when they were rubbish and now they're absolutely flying. Then follow it up with Hawthorn who are were 2 seconds away from winning 3 on the trot.

Are you forgetting what can happen if we make the 8?
samuel-jackson-tell-me-more-iqm7gku814ltebov.gif

We haven’t been able to back up a strong home performance on the road the following week so far this year. A big challenge awaits.

If there needs to be something to bring some sense of reality to your board/admin (even the coach), a loss to the reigning wooden spooners at home would be something that cannot be ignored.

It should be a win for the AFC. Should.

Big few weeks coming up for the coach (if it is true that he has a win KPI to meet). He would reasonably expected to pencil in the next three…

Thanks, bigman. It's nonsense. Plenty of things to say about ROB - not all of them flattering - but questioning his commitment, as some have done, is bizarre.
Isn't he meant to be an extremely good trainer, and it's all that off field stuff that is why he's been picked as a leader? Would seem very weird to me if he was regularly not training. I would be surprised if anyone was regularly not training actually, give or take maybe the older guys like Walker and Smith. I've seen Walker talk about skipping sessions as workload management, but not ROB.

We haven’t been able to back up a strong home performance on the road the following week so far this year. A big challenge awaits.

If there needs to be something to bring some sense of reality to your board/admin (even the coach), a loss to the reigning wooden spooners at home would be something that cannot be ignored.

It should be a win for the AFC. Should.

Big few weeks coming up for the coach (if it is true that he has a win KPI to meet). He would reasonably expected to pencil in the next three…
Just win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't he meant to be an extremely good trainer, and it's all that off field stuff that is why he's been picked as a leader? Would seem very weird to me if he was regularly not training. I would be surprised if anyone was regularly not training actually, give or take maybe the older guys like Walker and Smith. I've seen Walker talk about skipping sessions as workload management, but not ROB.
It was always just another baseless conspiracy theory immediately treated as fact by some credible people on here.

I hope so, but can’t see it I’m afraid :(

Hopefully Nicks brings back Curtin and maybe a debutant, well it’s a (small) step forward, but I guess it depends on who goes out! Would make losing (for me) and winning for you all a bit more palatable.

Unfortunately based on his ‘formula’ he will stick with his addiction to battlers and cooked seniors. Not going to be a fun day all round. He will deserve all the heat and pressure in the world if he picks his beloved team and they can’t take care of a bottom four side at home…

WCE shocked Melbourne, with Harley Reid the highlight reel. Have a look here at the 3 videos from X:

Whomever we select this week, someone is going to have to stick like superglue to Reid. Maybe Keays is the only one with the pace and endurance to run with him.

But the players love Nicks... cause he lets them skip trainings and meetings to study or pick their kids up from school.
Was a Nicks fan but it’s wearing very thin

Don't remember you having these same criticisms of Cook when he had one disposal in the final 90 minutes of the Showdown, after only 3 and a goal before that (he has been ok since then btw before you jump up and down)
Murphy has 'experience' endless games leadership group he was deplorable in the 2nd half as he often is his first half was good if you play awful for a half you are NOT GOOD ENOUGH

I absolutely love how we're not being treated as an easy win any more but our away form has been average this season, reckon you'll win this game, the season is not over yet for you blokes, your form the past few weeks has been good just unlucky not to get wins.
You have a lot to look forward too mate. Will win another flag before us.

West coast are a quality club and will start to steadily rise now . Thea have a clear team objective which includes consistently injecting youth into their team and that includes taking risks through the midfield. They do not prioritise older players.

Even if we do beat them ( which honestly is a 50:50) I expect them to sail past us to be contenders before we are ( unless nick’s goes ) .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back