Prediction Rd 5 Changes vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate seeing Erasmus brought in just to be sub and play 10/15mins the kid deserves a full run at it and stop wasting his time if not let him dominate in the WAFL atleast he gets a full game
I bet that's not how he feels about it.
Even if he's sub there's a chance he's activated early, and if not gets a quarter at AFL level when hopefully the whips are really cracking.

Why no Simpson? We need speed. All other clubs giving games to debutants .

Perfect opportunity with Freddy out to play Simpson.

I bet that's not how he feels about it.
Even if he's sub there's a chance he's activated early, and if not gets a quarter at AFL level when hopefully the whips are really cracking.
If you were a player would you rather play a qtr of AFL or a full game of WAFL we’re you can really show your skills

I really think Erasmus is hard done by he dominates every WAFL game and plays like a bull on heat but never gets a look in because JL sticks with the same old stuff

I think Erasmus has the experience and safer option. Simpson has hurt himself during games and come off for extended periods of time. We can't afford that during game time against Port.

I am hoping he soon plays though

If Erasmus plays medium forward and kicks a few goals from a few marks it will do wonders for his career. I know he is an inside mid but if he can get a game on the record forward of the ball he will make it really, really easy to pick him in the future.
Agree.

How does Powell Pepper do it?
Does he have more speed?

have you watched him? He still doesn't look AFL ready, if he is not needed yet. We are lucky we have the luxury of being able to develop him more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port by a fair bit now! So disappointing we let that game slip last w/end, would've set us up for a Top 4 finish.
Now probs not

So hard to know how this game goes - we could proper pantsed or pull off a tight win.

Would've been great going into this game 4-0 like we deserved and taking whatever outcome a little easier.

Feel this one is make or break. We can do it!

If you were a player would you rather play a qtr of AFL or a full game of WAFL we’re you can really show your skills

I really think Erasmus is hard done by he dominates every WAFL game and plays like a bull on heat but never gets a look in because JL sticks with the same old stuff

Have you watched any Peel games, he gets a lot of it, but must learn to do more with it and maybe take a few marks and kick a goal or two

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Have you watched any Peel games, he gets a lot of it, but must learn to do more with it and maybe take a few marks and kick a goal or two

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yes I have watched his peel games he plays as the #1 midfielder he is more the brute that gets it out to the wingers or the more quality kickers, he is capable of a snag here n there but doesn’t have the luxury when he’s carrying such heavy loads in the WAFL, if he got a full game at AFL playing forward/mid I guarantee he’ll bob up for a snag or 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back