Game Day Rd 5: Pussies v North at the expanded Baked Potato State Government Handout Stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is how it feels to be a North supporter right now, not sure whether to laugh or cry... why not both I guess? 🌮

Sadbabyhappybabyatsametimewowow Sudbabbbyhappybabbyatsaemtime GIF - Sadbabyhappybabyatsametimewowow Sudbabbbyhappybabbyatsaemtime Baby Happy And Sad At Same Time GIFs

Watching Will Dawson in the twos I can't wait until he's ready. That man is so pissed off every time a contest doesn't go his way.

No argument for me having Simpkin in the middle more. We can't have him delivering inside 50m though - he literally picks out opponents to hit on the chest.
Quite a number of North kicks have hit opponents on the chest today with no North player even close by. Skills are desperately lacking in the kicking department.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Will Dawson in the twos I can't wait until he's ready. That man is so pissed off every time a contest doesn't go his way.

Oh leave him be. 1 quarter with our senior team and he’ll be smiling after his direct opponent kicks 8 on him

Why is our co-captain never within 20 metres of a player when they have a player delivering inside 50? It's ridiculous how many times they find an unmarked target while LMAc is wandering around by himself in defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back