Game Day Rd 8 Melbourne v Geelong Sat May 4th 730pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t want to throw the baby out with the bath water but this team has been disgusting tonight.

Some of the efforts beggar belief.

No
Jeremy Cameron cost us

A goal then still saw us lose.

The footy we dished up tonight, by all but a couple of players, has been abysmal.

It's on the team. Very few can hold their heads up.

The AFL world will be happy tonight. That we folded so easily will heighten their joy.

Time for Neale to come in for Cameron. Father Time waits for no one. 🙄
Serious?
Maybe for Hawkins.
JC has been awesome this year.
We can not rely on him and Danger weekly to get us up, and that is basically what has happened this year.
Reality check today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron must have be smoking something. He wasn't interested in the first 3 quarters. Got going in the last but his vision was still impaired..

Maybe we just played a better team that wanted it more and had plenty of recovery and preparation time for us.

Not sure Melbourne were really that good tonight though, or that what they showed would concern too many other teams

Both teams were poor, and it's just a pity we don't play them again during the season as think we'd comfortable turn the result around

Reckon Max Gawn had more touches in that last quarter than Stanley had all match.

I don’t want to throw the baby out with the bath water but this team has been disgusting tonight.

Some of the efforts beggar belief.

I'm sure some of the stat nerds will give us some 'ifs' and 'buts' and there'll be those who continue to argue the concept of 'effort', but tonight was as blunt a counterargument as I've seen for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back