Toast Round 10 = Collingwood 78-74 Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s been a lot of labouring late over last two rounds. We have barely been able to rotate due to injuries. This is going to make the WA road trip even tougher this week.

I think Jarrod Wade is one of the best conditioning persons in the AFL. He will have them ready to go next week. We actually may manage a couple of the younger guys, whilst getting back some senior experience....

That Richards non HTB on Keane was horrendous, game should have been iced then and there.
I’m all for putting the whistle away, but HTB is the only “positive” free kick. They just have to pay those, it completely changed the complexion of the match. Ludicrous non-call.

Everyone will talk about the last decision, but the non paid front on contact to Schultz 20 seconds earlier was a shocker and would have iced the game for us.
How does the umpire miss that.
What did we get 7 or 8 frees for the whole game? Ridiculous.
Or not paying HTB against Keane, or the free paid against Cox, maybe even the HTB against Nick. Oh well 🤷‍♂️ we won, leave the whining to the losers.

The Rankine free was fair even if it's often missed. Would only have resulted in a chance as they didn't mark the ball, looked to be heading for a ball up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a shout out to Josh D. He was by far the better of the Daicos boys today, regardless of the stats sheet.

Nick had a ton of clangers today, whereas as Josh just worked his arse off and impacted the contest for the entire match. Doesn’t get enough love in here.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They were both immense, please don’t talk down a 41 disposal, 22 contested possession, 14 clearance, 7 score involvement game just because his kicking was off. You can talk Josh up without talking Nick down.

Everyone will talk about the last decision, but the non paid front on contact to Schultz 20 seconds earlier was a shocker and would have iced the game for us.
How does the umpire miss that.
What did we get 7 or 8 frees for the whole game? Ridiculous.
Going by the mowing marks on the ground, which are 9m wide, he ran more than 18m. Perhaps 20.

I swear, I'm an addict now. Fly and the boys do this most weeks. It leaves me shattered with last week, but exhilarated by the heart stoppers? Ugh... when they got behind, I just saw the worst case scenario. It's from the jaws of defeat, every time. We aren't the close finish kings, we are the drama queens

I swear, I'm an addict now. Fly and the boys do this most weeks. It leaves me shattered with last week, but exhilarated by the heart stoppers? Ugh... when they got behind, I just saw the worst case scenario. It's from the jaws of defeat, every time. We aren't the close finish kings, we are the drama queens
We are The Never Say Die Pies.

Not sure if the umps were on the wrong angle but quite a number of incorrect disposal/holding the ball decisions were not called against Adelaide.

The obvious one in the final few minutes should have been a certain goal to the Pies.

But courageous effort by the boys. They have been severely undermanned the past couple of weeks with injured players on the bench and still pull out the wins.

Must be taking a toll on them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back