Preview Round 10: Essendon Bombers vs Oliver Twist Kangaroos, Marvel Stadium, Sunday 19th May, 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a dumb question, heading to my first game at Marvel. Is there a Bombers store there at all? Want to grab the kids a new gurney at the game!

Last edited:
But if a dumb question, heading to my first game at Marvel. Is there a Bombers store there at all? Want to grab the kids a new gurney at the game!
think there’s a general AFL store there, but outside there should be a place to buy stuff.

don’t quote me on it, i dont really pay attention to the stores, just the location of the shitters & the bars

It's a pity we didn't take advantage of the opportunity for Caddy, Davey, Bryan, Lual, Roberts et al to play a VFL standard game in front of 45k Essendon supporters, and a few hundred Norf supporters.

It would have been a great opportunity to give Goldy, Stringer, Langer, Merret and McKay a rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today’s the day we get to find out just how much bath water has been consumed this week.
If the boys really have turned a corner this should be a demolition with record breaking pressure not some asleep at the wheel party time bullshit… which kinda makes me relieved Draper is out

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Today’s the day we get to find out just how much bath water has been consumed this week.
If the boys really have turned a corner this should be a demolition with record breaking pressure not some asleep at the wheel party time bullshit… which kinda makes me relieved Draper is out

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We will smash them.

Time to try a few different things - start 2MP in the ruck so he can get his hands on the ball early, Merrett and Gresham to the wings, Perkins & Hobbs lots of minutes on ball for their development. Heppell can be SUB to manage his workload.

Team;-

Kelly McKay Redman
Martin Lav McGrath
Merrett Caldwell Gresham
Shiel Stringer Guelfi
Jones Langford ADavey

2MP Durham Parish

Bench: Perkins Hobbs Hind Goldy
SUB: Heppell

Comon Dons we need the %...!!

If we want to be taken seriously, we should be winning by at least 100 points combined over the next 2 weeks. North and Richmond are VFL-grade at the moment.

No excuses to not win well tomorrow. Need to continue our edging streak.
Richmond will cop it in the media this week and it’ll be a tough game at Dreamtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back