Preview Round 11 Changes v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

It won’t happen. You know it won’t. I know it won’t. But

Out: Walters

We absolute cannot afford to basically play a man down against the Pies on a Friday night.

Other than him I’d be giving Emmet a spell back at Peel.
We need to move on from all our smalls bar Frederick realistically.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out - Draper 100%, Frederick
In - Wagner, Simpson

Feel Walters and Emmet should come under intense scrutiny, but probably won’t. Emmet wasn’t noticeably bad. Probably one of his better games this year actually but he’s still pretty poor.
Shouldn't Emmet or Switta kick a goal once in a while though?

Draper just needs to put on bit of size.. gets pushed off the ball bit too easy. Not having the strength means he resorts to holding..

Freddy out. Darcy potentially back. Time for Sturt to show me what he can do in a different role.

Would love if we had a single decent small forward. Last year Schultz and Walters were kicking 30. With Freddy missing every second game injured we've got no one else even close.

Emmett’s tackling was super tonight, you can get a tackle stat by touching a jumper but all of his I reckon stopped stk outlets and also looked liked they would hurt.

In a team where the forward line is a weakness with no real forwards playing well at Peel he stays. Walters I can see being a sub for a few weeks, he is off his game but I reckon he has 2-3 more important games this season for the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back