Autopsy Round 22 = Brisbane 142-57 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Last night or season in general? Thought we got rid of Phillips as Daics was preferred wing.
In general this season. Once they started putting WHE/Poulter on the wing, they put Daicos in the middle, and I think its something he had had to adjust to. Think they even used him up forward for parts of the season (his dad wasn't happy) and then he got injured.

Agree, there was a hell of a lot went their way, bounce of the ball, the not 15m calls, the “your off your mark play on” calls. Don’t think we helped ourselves too much with 2-3 Pies players often contesting against no Bears player in those congested stoppages feeding it out to Bears players for clean clearances. I can’t recall a game where it happened as often as last night.

How about the 50m on McCreery which gifted them a goal? LOLOLOL!

WTF is up with Daniher when he plays us?

Every other game in the year he’s walking around like a big doofus with a big dopey smile on his face and looking totally disinterested.

Then when he plays us he has total game face on and comes out as a fire breathing dragon.

He must really hate us.

Every other game in the year he’s walking around like a big doofus with a big dopey smile on his face and looking totally disinterested.

Then when he plays us he has total game face on and comes out as a fire breathing dragon.

He must really hate us.

Don’t worry. He won’t be doing much come finals time. Just like his team mates.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He must really hate us.

He's mates with Darcy Moore...and they love playing on one another and Darcy would have been handy last night eh?

In general this season. Once they started putting WHE/Poulter on the wing, they put Daicos in the middle, and I think its something he had had to adjust to. Think they even used him up forward for parts of the season (his dad wasn't happy) and then he got injured.
Fair points, guess he had 5 or 6 games on wing before Poulters debut and even then I thought he wasn't as influential. Hope he goes up a level next year. Need him to.

Know hes had a few injuries and last night was his first game back but Daics has been disappointing imo this year. Breakout season last, but hasn't gone on with it this year. Not on his own but was hoping in his 5th year he'd kick on further.
A lot of it is just higher expectations and a less suited role.

Fair points, guess he had 5 or 6 games on wing before Poulters debut and even then I thought he wasn't as influential. Hope he goes up a level next year. Need him to.
They need to settle him in 1 position. Is it wing. Middle. Just let him have some consistency, like in 2020. Hopefully that happens in 2022.

They need to settle him in 1 position. Is it wing. Middle. Just let him have some consistency, like in 2020. Hopefully that happens in 2022.
I hope it's not the middle. He's not much in a contest or much of an athlete, except balance and agility. He's one we want using it in space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is. But he moved before the umpire called play on. I think he moved before the player had actually played on. It was a loss of concentration.
It is a really stupid rule. I hate the way players can blatantly run around the mark while the person standing it looks like they are super glued to the spot.

It is a really stupid rule. I hate the way players can blatantly run around the mark while the person standing it looks like they are super glued to the spot.
I don't like it either. But it isn't bad luck when a bloke forgets and instinctually moves too early. It's bad concentration.

How Zorko wasn’t looked at for at least rough conduct (tackle and drive into the ground on Murphy) is beyond me

Macrae had his head taken off with no free, too.

And nothing on the line for us
I can't believe the sooking on here.
WTF did they all expect?
WAP supporters.

Bring on 2022.
Hopefully a few will ****off and join the Carton board ya weak pricks.

I can't believe the sooking on here.
WTF did they all expect?
WAP supporters.

Bring on 2022.
Hopefully a few will fu**off and join the Carton board ya weak pricks.

So we can't come and Vent how Pathetic we where last night?

So we can't come and Vent how Pathetic we where last night?
Vent away.
Where do you think the side is Dave?
Are we rebuilding?
Where are we on the Premiership clock?
5 past 12....that's where.
Did we blood 9-10 first year players?
Are our senior players on the last lap?
We are flipping lucky we did not win the spoon.

Work it out mate, this is going to happen for a couple of years.
Everyone gets a stiffy when we knock off Melbourne or West Coast then want to burn the whole place down when we lose to a top 4 side.
FFS some of the posters need to see a psychologist because they are Bipolar.

I think it is more about our inability to handle pressure, and a lack of confidence in our game plan. It can turn around quickly.
Bad night.

I think we don’t help ourselves at times with our ball handling. Invites more intense pressure.

Vent away.
Where do you think the side is Dave?
Are we rebuilding?
Where are we on the Premiership clock?
5 past 12....that's where.
Did we blood 9-10 first year players?
Are our senior players on the last lap?
We are f*n lucky we did not win the spoon.

Work it out mate, this is going to happen for a couple of years.
Everyone gets a stiffy when we knock off Melbourne or West Coast then want to burn the whole place down when we lose to a top 4 side.
FFS some of the posters need to see a psychologist because they are Bipolar.

I think we still need a Huge Re-Build.

Our Good Players in or near there Prime are:

- Moore
- Grundy
- Maynard
- De Goey

Rest of there age are Border Line Best 22 Players.

Pendles and Steele are good but they don't have much left. Steele looked pretty bad this season

We have some Good Kids in last 2 Draft but thanks to Covid they have not played a Ton

Rules made by total flipping idiots.
Gillon and his crew have fked around with the rules every minute since he got the gig.
It is shit and someone ought to make he pay for fking around with the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back