Review Round 22 = Sydney 77-50 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t like rewatching losses, but I’ll do it for you tomorrow when I’ve mentally recovered.
Don’t bother, I don’t care that much. I just couldn’t think of those instances you spoke of.

Sydney just played a game of congestion and their bigger bodies won out.

I'm not overly disappointed with the result and think if we met again on the wider surface of the MCG we would trouble them.

In a game like today, to not have JDG or Tay made it almost impossible to get the win.

It also highlighted how badly we need a big strong key forward. Checkers and AJ were up against it all day.

Not all doom and gloom. We could easily have been blown away but we showed plenty of grit in the last quarter and arguably should've finished closer.

Next week is going to be massive. 4th spot on the line and to potentially knock the Blues out of finals action, bring it on.

You don’t remember him turning the ball over in the middle of the ground?

If Bucks was still his coach, I suspect these sort of moments would be central to the review of his game. And we'd be a less dangerous team the following week.

Get with the program Chrispiesssss, the focus is no longer on errors - it's on taking the game on.

People talking about our lack of depth should be reminded that Sydney only had the now retired Kennedy missing with injury from their best 22 today.

That the Key of Winning a Flag.

Have a Tiny Injury List

Saw at VFL as well as they had more AFL Talent then we had

Pendles cost us 2??

That ****ing holding the ball decision not paid through the middle early in the first cost us 1, and could easily have made for what would have been a 12-point turnaround.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one when Sidebottom (I think it was him) fell over?

Harsh call.

Sidebottom didn’t fall over, just a shit option.

f0b4c2f0f6a343235305bd1bd66a43fe.jpg

e559d7f064fedae6a2b6a1068e96f4a0.jpg

it's like exageration land
There were a couple of times where he had it in the clear 70 out and should have been able to torp it through.

He is a little less perfect in recent months. I'm not sure if it's age. He used to be perfect almost all the time.

I think the johnson free kick trumps most whingeing about the umpires...

When was this? I had a family birthday dinner to attend and we were already down by 22…

The more I think about the game, the more I realise it’s the loss we were always going to lose.

No JDG, Adams, Grundy, boys hit with the flu and playing on a ground we rarely ever play on.

If you swapped it to No Mills, Parker and Hickey with Heeney and Co having the flu playing at the MCG.

We would have been favourites.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back