Preview Round 5: Essendon vs Bulldogs, Marvel Stadium, Friday 12/04/24 @ 7:40 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one player dropped kind of a joke.
agree with the sentiment but i don't think we really have the depth to bring in anyone from the VFL, though i wouldn't mind seeing archie roberts play

Massive shellacking imminent under the Marvel roof.

Weightman licking his lips for his usual handful. I really hope the Essington Edge sit him on his arse, because that might be our only highlight.

frustrated we've kept heppell, kelly, and still gone for 2 rucks.

satisfied that we've at least done something to address the lack of speed and pressure in our f50.

Two forced changes……….….that it

Confused Robert Downey Jr GIF

Glad to see Davey getting a go but I hope he plays at a better level than the game against Sandy.

As for those thinking wholesale changes. Not totally surprised he has backed them in. It was one crap game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cupboard is kinda bare though. Apart from Hayes, other options need more VFL time IMO.
yep Tsastis and Caddy especially just need to be playing games to push for selection. I assume they are playing VFL and not emergencies, cos that would be daft!

Glad to see Davey getting a go but I hope he plays at a better level than the game against Sandy.

As for those thinking wholesale changes. Not totally surprised he has backed them in. It was one crap game.
One crap game? these same players have been doing the same shit year on year

There are clearly no standards, no none negotiables for playing in this side. It’s pathetic, we are not in contention I don’t care who’s named in the side as long as they give their all

There are clearly no standards, no none negotiables for playing in this side. It’s pathetic, we are not in contention I don’t care who’s named in the side as long as they give their all

The effort was there last week. Port are just a better side period.

The only way we beat the Dogs is if we bring the same effort AND the dogs give us opportunities via turnovers.

Last edited:
One crap game? these same players have been doing the same s**t year on year
So we are making team selection based on previous years form then :rolleyes:

Dropping more than 4 means we are bringing in the likes of Weideman.. at that point.. what’s the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back