Opinion Sack Hinkley 8 - "Ask me in August"

What happens to Hinkley at the end of the year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one still makes me laugh. Ken knows what the issues were in 2015 and ready to make amends. We then missed finals three of the next four years and would take five years until we won another final.

View attachment 1760947

Goes on holidays to sun his sorry looking carcass by the pool at a luxury resort. Tells the world he's there to search for answers. How can anyone take this boob seriously?

13 wins in a row was just a cover up of the cracks of years gone by. Season is now falling apart exposing those deeply embedded like tics on a hound. Just look at what has happened since the bye for the evidence and what is transpiring right now for how this club is managed.

Surely if they don't announce anything by the end of August he is going to get the arse. Why would they announce before the finals begin that he won't be given a new contract? If he indeed won't be continuing next year they will wait until after the finals

Ken on the bench (hes watching the dapto dogs)

View attachment 1761266

Then after he resigns and the BF reaction.

e1ba82dc65bf2eeda02599fecacf4323.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's too much noise now it's probably already done & they are waiting for a win before the announcement.
That's what Dillon said this afternoon. Oh well. Threatened to cancel this year after not going post Ebert tribute game last year but gave them one last chance, foolishly thinking he'd be gone this year no matter what.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Verbal commitment that will be honoured.. now lets talk about the underachieving Beveridge etc.

Fukcing madness

Not only should the "verbal commitment" not be honoured, but he should also have a hessian bag thrown over his head, thrown in the back of a ute, driven out to Cooper Pedy and left on the side of a road.

Cornes said they were going to announce re-signing Ken after the showdown if Port won. Why? If it it's done just announce it, I don't get that logic. They can just say 13 wins in a row was the reason that got them to extend Ken.

That's what Dillon said this afternoon. Oh well. Threatened to cancel this year after not going post Ebert tribute game last year but gave them one last chance, foolishly thinking he'd be gone this year no matter what.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Same here. That’s four more Platinums they’ll lose - two of us members for 25 years, but we’ve had enough.

i use to be emotionally involved with sacking Ken but i came to the realisation many years ago this guy will win nothing and eventually he will drift off into the sunset with his tail between his legs. Im happy to wait another 5 years if that is what it takes, i just laugh everytime i think of Ken Koch KT and the PAFC, its a parody. When it all ends i will still be here and Ken wont

Ken won’t leave with his tail between his legs, Koch will send him off as the hero that saved PAFC - hell Koch may even say to the AFL that once Ken leaves that Port needs to be dissolved as it couldn’t possibly continue with out him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back