Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Lycett need surgery months ago.. so they risked it and he's now ****ed and needs surgery on the eve of the finals lol this club

Player welfare spot light is well and truly on Port. Dixon is probably in the same boat. Needs surgery but wont do it as his time at the club is drawing to an end anyway.

I think we all agree that this season is going to fizz out and with a cohort of old, slowing and injured players now is the perfect time for a coaching handover

Clear out these players, recruit and promote replacements, and with the good bunch of younger players and a fresh start the sky can be no limit next year

Remember back in 2013 when we allowed ourselves to be duped into believing Ken Hinkley was some kind of coaching savant, who was the real reason behind Geelomg's success? Ah the innocence...

Still can't wait to run into Andrew Mackie and uppercut him in the nurries

Remember back in 2013 when we allowed ourselves to be duped into believing Ken Hinkley was some kind of coaching savant, who was the real reason behind Geelomg's success? Ah the innocence...

Endlessly potting Stephen Rowe for his “they’re gonna end up with Hinkley! Hinkley!” scoffing.

A coach who lost numerous interview processes — including to Mark Neeld! — who needed the stars to align what with a former Fitzroy teammate being CEO of an industry-perceived basket case that was literally out of options after being left at the altar by Leon Cameron.

And here we were like, “Robbie Williams Band, you tubby maternalfornicator!”

Football and specifically the PAFC was always my major sporting interest with test cricket a very distant second, but it took me longer to come to terms with the Aussies missing the golden chance of winning the Ashes outright than it did to get over that absolutely p*** weak showdown effort!

I have got to a stage where no matter how well the Power may be performing at any given time you just know the wheels will begin to wobble and then eventually come off the closer we get to the serious stuff, and now there is talk kern is getting a couple of more seasons to weave his magic spell.
What the F***! o_O

Does he still come in for fish 'n chips macca?

Once this year. After the GC game. It appears i'm the monkey from Outbreak

Sack hinkley-9 Lizzo puts her banana in donuts???
Sorry to intrude for something so stupid but Kenny Ken Ken Hinkley Kenninkly (sorry that’s all I hear from the commentators when your games are on, must be awful for you) wouldn’t eat the banana unless it was chocolate coated and I dare say he wouldn’t know what to do with what the banana was being held in in this case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Royboy telling us what a coaching genius we were getting.

Livin the dream...

The bastard is sticking like shit to a blanket. I still maintain Carr is coaching and that it’s been selection and player management that’s the problem _ and that IS Hinkley.
Never seduced by the streak. In fact was almost as night follows day we crash and burn in the second half of the year.
Development of our youth is non existent and improvement for players such as Butters is purely their talent.
We have no ruckman. No CHB. We have a CHF that has been given more chances than I’ve had hot dinners and he’s still soft.

I simply cannot recall when we’ve developed a player from scratch. Trading in “ missing pieces” year after year has left us with what ? Dixon and Lycett?

I’m done.
Unless he’s gone - I’m not staying.

Didn't Lycett need surgery months ago.. so they risked it and he's now ****ed and needs surgery on the eve of the finals lol this club
It was worth it for the power trip of not playing Sam Hayes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back