SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

there are probably 50 odd players missing a game each week across all the clubs. If the league gave a stuff they’d email clubs and see if any players were interested in a loan type system too.

Hell, I’m a genuine overweight mid 30s injury prone retired bloke and if I was assured I wouldn’t have to play in a position that requires bulk running I’d probably randomly pull a jumper on for a few games haha.

there are probably 50 odd players missing a game each week across all the clubs. If the league gave a stuff they’d email clubs and see if any players were interested in a loan type system too.

Hell, I’m a genuine overweight mid 30s injury prone retired bloke and if I was assured I wouldn’t have to play in a position that requires bulk running I’d probably randomly pull a jumper on for a few games haha.
That may be as good a resume they have. Make your way to Yea this Sat at 2.20pm. Sound like a perfect back pocket for the seniors

Only have to play at home with them.

Healesville with another gun recruit in Levi Greenwood’s clearance in.

So Powelltown, netballers are all being dropped down a grade.
Lucky our girls got to cash in early.

So Powelltown, netballers are all being dropped down a grade.
Lucky our girls got to cash in early.
FreoHeavo123 really, they have all been dropped down a grade
Maybe their seniors will play reserves this week and reserves won’t play at all
@pineapplelumps, if you are around still, can you confirm this is true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt this is true and obviously another pile on Powelltown. No way the league can do this at this stage of the season or the the entire comp loses all faith in HQ.

Its done!! With no consideration to the majority of the competition!! The interigty of the competition is damaged! Clubs just got told that's how it is! So next year can clubs request they don't fill an A grade team and a Senior football team now???

Its done!! With no consideration to the majority of the competition!! The interigty of the competition is damaged! Clubs just got told that's how it is! So next year can clubs request they don't fill an A grade team and a Senior football team now???
My biggest question is, what does the League have with Powelly, and bending over backwards CONSTANTLY for them.
It’s like they forget there is 8 other teams in the Division…..

Nothing announced publicly by the league or Powelltown on social media.

But given the Powelltown netballers didn’t find out until Friday they were still playing against Alex I expect no one will be any the wiser until the match times are posted . . . Or the opposition front up on the day!

Ol' Pineapple Lump has done the Harold Holt, deleting his account in the process.

He was proven wrong on a grand scale and didn't want to hang round to admit it.

Nothing announced publicly by the league or Powelltown on social media.

But given the Powelltown netballers didn’t find out until Friday they were still playing against Alex I expect no one will be any the wiser until the match times are posted . . . Or the opposition front up on the day!

Attachments

• 2B9B2992-0250-422C-9B15-7A64E347E485.jpeg
    2B9B2992-0250-422C-9B15-7A64E347E485.jpeg
    245.5 KB · Views: 97

Remove this Banner Ad

Back