Scape Goat The Lid: Where is it at?

Is the lid off?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing I am happy about is every win we've had it's been over 20 points. So apart from the Richmond game I've been able to sit back and enjoy the last quarter without have a heart attack.
Yeah, that's a good call out. However, you do realise you've now cursed us with a close one next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've now beaten 3rd, 4th, 5th and 8th on the ladder. I also don't believe we've played our best football yet but we've played very disciplined football.

Essendon was a test as far as I was concerned, we regularly struggled against their mids. If we can get on top of the Blues the lid will well and truly be off for me. Right now it's only slightly ajar

The lid is officially off for me... this year we've risen to every challenge we've been presented with.

Best defence in the comp, best attack and obviously the best %.

For me, things fall into place for the eventual premiers, and this season has that feeling about it. We're putting wins on the board while other premiership aspirants are faltering.

Obviously two-thirds of the season + finals to go so I'm not popping the champagne cork just yet. And our team has its deficiencies, but I'm quietly confident.

Don't know why some of you are so scared to take the lid off. If we make it and lose again, we'll all be crushed regardless.

8-1 with 151% is objectively lid off time, stop being cowards.

200.gif

I'll take the lid closer to being off if someone tells me how we lost to the Tigers earlier in the year?

Our bad is real bad.
Illness... rumour has that a bug was going through the team... heard it mentioned by the commentators

Back