Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When you're hot, you're hot, i swear every one of Carlton's blind hack kick's forward has found a team mate
Carltons fwds have been playing in front for the most part other than williams mark over lever. But up the other end godees have been caught behind in all but one fritch lead, worse yet when their entries are similar quality of ours. Especially with a wet ball.

when you’re whole forward line is anchored around harrison petty you’re not going to win many games. melbourne look worse then us going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne gone, blown off the park, on a slippery deck and the two power forwards haven't exactly ripped the game apart.
The Godees having Petty at full forward not working, Trac has been well held same for Oliver, Picket one goal, Fritch having a rare shocker and the Carlton defence have played the conditions perfectly.

Jack Billings oh dear, what a limited footballer, when he's not injured he's doing nothing, no bags of goals, I rarely cut loose on players but seriously if we had of picked him up I would have seriously thought of jumping off Glenelg Pier, so glad the Godees picked him up. Well, well, down to 22 points at 3/4 time, Carlton should still win but are giving the Dees a sniff which can be dangerous, should have put the game to bed but they do this from time to time. Sam Walsh playing a blinder.

Melbourne gone, blown off the park, on a slippery deck and the two power forwards haven't exactly ripped the game apart.
The Godees having Petty at full forward not working, Trac has been well held same for Oliver, Picket one goal, Fritch having a rare shocker and the Carlton defence have played the conditions perfectly.

Jack Billings oh dear, what a limited footballer, when he's not injured he's doing nothing, no bags of goals, I rarely cut loose on players but seriously if we had of picked him up I would have seriously thought of jumping off Glenelg Pier, so glad the Godees picked him up. Well, well, down to 22 points at 3/4 time, Carlton should still win but are giving the Dees a sniff which can be dangerous, should have put the game to bed but they do this from time to time. Sam Walsh playing a blinder.
He's kicked four goals and single handedly kept them within cooee.

That is the worst decision of the year.

I actually think the game is too far gone.

If the umpire sees that and his first instinct is to not call holding the ball but actually pay a free for a dangerous tackle, then thats when you know the AFL has jumped the gun.

Eventually people will stop going and stop watching.
The product does matter believe it or not. And its garbage.

A league that fixes its games, has terrible umpiring and is riddled with gambling adds - once you take away the equality from it, whats left?

That was a rubbish free for a “dangerous tackle” again. Melbourne don’t deserve it and left it too late, but that kind of decision does have an impact.
Embarrassing decision. The game is mess these days. Even games I'm not invested in frustrate me.

That is the worst decision of the year.

I actually think the game is too far gone.

If the umpire sees that and his first instinct is to not call holding the ball but actually pay a free for a dangerous tackle, then thats when you know the AFL has jumped the gun.

Eventually people will stop going and stop watching.
The product does matter believe it or not. And its garbage.

A league that fixes its games, has terrible umpiring and is riddled with gambling adds - once you take away the equality from it, whats left?
100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back