• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

• Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually feel bad for the Knicks. Wait 20 years to get a team with chemistry and ticker, and they all break down simultaneously.

Celtics will be better rested come the Finals, but they might wish they'd gotten a series like the Denver/Minny one in preparation.

We were never going to win the East or the main one as soon as Randle went down but it’s been a good effort regardless. Throw in OG fit at least and it’s stronger.

We will win game 7 but cleaned up by Boston easily.

Actually feel bad for the Knicks. Wait 20 years to get a team with chemistry and ticker, and they all break down simultaneously.
Thibs giveth and Thibs taketh away

I love Josh Hart, but I can definitely foresee a Joakim Noah type career arc where his body breaks down badly, and quickly.

Gerald Wallace was another, suddenly fell off a cliff. High motor guys are incredibly susceptible to it.

Randle was a contact injury and so was Bogdanovic? I don’t buy into the injury theory because of that. Like it’s a game of basketball it’s not like they are sprinting all the time.

It’s an unfortunate part of sport, I’m thrilled we got this far and would be extremely disappointed if we drop game 7 but it is what it is and unfortunately we are just that one step away from the top of the tree.

I love Josh Hart, but I can definitely foresee a Joakim Noah type career arc where his body breaks down badly, and quickly.

Gerald Wallace was another, suddenly fell off a cliff. High motor guys are incredibly susceptible to it.

Unless they have another string to their basketball bow they do indeed fall away via wear and tear. Unless you are vince carter who parlayed his skills into jump shooting

Randle was a contact injury and so was Bogdanovic? I don’t buy into the injury theory because of that. Like it’s a game of basketball it’s not like they are sprinting all the time.

It’s an unfortunate part of sport, I’m thrilled we got this far and would be extremely disappointed if we drop game 7 but it is what it is and unfortunately we are just that one step away from the top of the tree.
I was mostly kidding, but at some point, injuries following you at three different teams stops being bad luck.

Unless they have another string to their basketball bow they do indeed fall away via wear and tear. Unless you are vince carter who parlayed his skills into jump shooting

Vince always had that jump shot, to his credit. I actually reckon his early Raptors years are underrated. Not from a highlight POV, but from pure production and effectiveness. I think Toronto went 16-66 the year before he was drafted, it's a big ask to transform that into a playoff team as a lone scorer.

And Steven A says jokic wasn’t sitting he was standing with that look in his eye indicating he gonna win game 7.

I would like to see his reaction if he saw footage of AFL players laughing and smiling with each other after losing a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luka showing how ridiculously shady refs in NBA are. Brooks or Green would have been ejected with the ref carry on about 5 times by now but somehow because he's a star they're too scared to call the second T on him.

I like luka but boy hes getting close to being kicked out

As someone who has umpired a lot of basketball over the years drives me crazy this is acceptable, NBL is pretty bad too tbf. Just like the moves of the stars the behaviour gets copied too at a junior level.

Back