The on topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Three A-League players have been arrested in Sydney. Narrows it down a little.

27 yo, 32 and 33 yo arrested.

Yeah I know who it is, but best not to name names. If you look at games played on the date in question it's not hard to work out the team.

A captain? 😳

How let down would his teammates and coach be feeling?

Clayton Lewis probably just ended his international career and the Kiwis have a great chance of qualifying for the World Cup.

I'm not sure if the pools coupons are still a thing but it used to be big in the UK. You would get a list of English and Scottish fixtures and you would tip 11 games. It was only a few pence per line with prizes up to £1 million. In the British off season it switched to Australian games but for some reason they didn't use the highest leagues here. I was playing for South Yarra which was in something like Victoria League 3 and we were on the pools coupon. I never saw any corruption but the opportunity was there. We were literally playing in front of three men and a dog in Fawkner Park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well deserved, what a signing.
Very well deserved, has been a great season for him. And will be interesting to see how he gets on next season. Second year blues? More of the same? Or push on to even greater heights?

Quite the coup for our academy too with Foden winning the senior award.

Both joined us at 8 years old.

Better the 9th best Italian team than having United in there stinking things up.
I'm clearly not advocating for yet another English side. European Super League it already is... Torino finishing 40 points off of top (one round to go), and they are going to get in? They're closer to relegation than top. Why not invest in European football and give it to someone else... Oh wait because money talks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back