NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Live pic of FK and the boys getting on the bus the Mensa BBQ
View attachment 1981124
ZomboMeme 06052024014759.jpg

I can just see how it will go down during the debates.
Trump: real men wear diapers, Joe, tremendous men... and I have the best diapers.
Biden: if peeing your pants is cool, then consider me Miles Davis.

View attachment 1981167

I can just see how it will go down during the debates.
Trump: real men wear diapers, Joe, tremendous men... and I have the best diapers.
Biden: if peeing your pants is cool, then consider me Miles Davis.
This is what US politics has come to.

Literally, a pissing contest

This is what US politics has come to.

Literally, a pissing contest
“This is a map of San Francisco,” Mr DeSantis said, holding up a map of the city with brown markings across it.

“There’s a lot of plots on that. You may be asking: ‘What is that plotting?’ Well, this is an app where they plot the human faeces that are found on the streets of San Francisco.

Unfortunately the political discourse in the US is truly in the toilet. And it breaks my heart m8.... oh who am I kidding, I love it. Gets the arses in the seats anyhoo.

“This is a map of San Francisco,” Mr DeSantis said, holding up a map of the city with brown markings across it.

“There’s a lot of plots on that. You may be asking: ‘What is that plotting?’ Well, this is an app where they plot the human faeces that are found on the streets of San Francisco.

Unfortunately the political discourse in the US is truly in the toilet. And it breaks my heart m8.... oh who am I kidding, I love it. Gets the arses in the seats anyhoo.
I'm getting flashbacks from Flight of the Intruder as a kid where the whole carrier crew were looking for 'the phantom shitter'

Lol tremendous posting Blue.
rofl

a222eadab5765b9ff7b49f8d093c2b75.jpg

FK this is your alpha bro?? At this point BlueE could post an audio file of himself ripping a wet shart and poor old Easty would be like "tAmEnDouS pOstZ blUey".

Sad :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL he walked straight into it.

Stick to posting random outrage tweets Mof. Every thread needs a fluffer.

Going toe to toe with the right wing big boys isn't your forte.
Mof and Chuckles are unlike the rest of the humourless sjw hoarde. They're the sorta gents who you could punch a few cones with and then head to the comedy festival... then fail at picking up divorced gilfs with after the show and disappear to the T**ty bar with em instead. Real salt of the earth types m8.

The problem is that they are not quite chad enough. They're semi chad. They're quasi chad. They're the margarine of chad. The diet coke of chad: just one calorie, not chad enough. Amusing jesters by night, whiteknight manginas by day. And it breaks my heart m8.

Mof and Chuckles are unlike the rest of the humourless sjw hoarde. They're the sorta gents who you could punch a few cones with and then head to the comedy festival... then fail at picking up divorced gilfs with after the show and disappear to the T**ty bar with em instead. Real salt of the earth types m8.

The problem is that they are not quite chad enough. They're semi chad. They're quasi chad. They're the margarine of chad. The diet coke of chad: just one calorie, not chad enough. Amusing jesters by night, whiteknight manginas by day. And it breaks my heart m8.

Sounds like you got sand in your diaper.

Shake it off bro.

Even though they conduct themselves like absolute flogs here, they are probably good blokes once you get to know them.

I reckon if you could drag them out of the basement and get some fresh air and a few drinks into them, it would calm down the TDS imho.

Having said that, I’d probably put up with about 5 minutes of their drivel before I belt the pair of ‘em and leave them at the bus stop.

Then you and I can saunter over to the strip club and enjoy our evening like gentlemen.

LOL he walked straight into it.

Stick to posting random outrage tweets Mof. Every thread needs a fluffer.

Going toe to toe with the right wing big boys isn't your forte.
Eastern Daiper, your mindless cheerleading/goosestepping isn't exactly the peak of internet discourse.

Of course, if you get upset you can always type all in capitals like your cult-leader.... and if that doesn't work, storm it.

Lefties rattled.

Looks like the documents case has been postponed indefinitely lol
lol, finger squarely on the pulse as always knackers. "Lefties" knew this one wasn't going to trial before the election about 6 months ago.

Judge Cannon angling for that sweet sweet SC nom. Just needs one of the existing members to croak in the next 4 years and she's golden.

I suspect we are still a fair way from hitting peak TDS.
Nah, the high water mark was round about the time the classified docs thing broke.

You wanna see peak derangement, just had to tune into Fox around that time. Total on-air meltdowns about their guy being caught on tape literally doing what they'd just spent the last 6 years saying Hillary had done. Basically arguing that powerful people should probably be above the law, and that their powerful person definitely should be. **** it was funny :tearsofjoy:

I think that Mark Levin bloke was my favourite

Just look at the little guy go. Absolutely frothing :tearsofjoy:

Nah, the high water mark was round about the time the classified docs thing broke.

You wanna see peak derangement, just had to tune into Fox around that time. Total on-air meltdowns about their guy being caught on tape literally doing what they'd just spent the last 6 years saying Hillary had done. Basically arguing that powerful people should probably be above the law, and that their powerful person definitely should be. **** it was funny :tearsofjoy:

I think that Mark Levin bloke was my favourite

Just look at the little guy go. Absolutely frothing :tearsofjoy:
J6 is still hard to beat for peak derangement.
The cult followers even tried the whole "it was Antifa in drag!" schtick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back