Welcome (Back) to the Bulldogs, Liam Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

So pumped to have Jones back.

He was my favourite player as a crap forward. I remember wasting many hours on here at odds with truth sayer Dry Rot who knew it wasn’t gonna happen in the forward line.

Was cool to see him thrive as a backman. He’s a very good athlete built to defend. Fits well next to whoever we put next to him back there.

This is great news. The way Jones left was no good, thrilled there were enough positives in his experience for him to be willing to return.

At 31 his output may be pretty limited, but he's filling an obvious need at no cost so 109% a chance worth taking.
Well Geelong have proved age is not necessarily a barrier.

Welcome back home Liam Jones

I made a post about him as he was the only player really having a go on a very tough day during a 20 goal loss to the Eagles as Subi, when he was just a young forward and we were getting smacked.

It’s a shame he never made it as a forward, but he turned into a very good defender and deserves credit for the career he’s carved out.

Welcome home L-Jizz :sweatdrops:

Larry David Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome back, just hope he performs better than his first stint with us

Welcome home LJizz.

A couple of years ago the club stated they would make a concerted effort to bring more Indigenous representation onto the list, having had none for a number of years. Liam Jones is now our third currently listed Indigenous players alongside Jamarra and his younger brother Arthur.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back