List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Post from flogmantle has been deleted on Facebook.

Vicious fremantle lowlives
lol w⚓️'rs. Just jealous. I don't know the kid personally but I've got a feeling that this will fire Harley boy up big time. Vroom vroom vroom 🏍️🏍️🏍️😝 Essendon had better have a safe word 😝 I wonder exactly how
/why it was deleted... whose laywers got the job done. Amusing. Flogmantle indeed! Hope the owner of the page gets sued and loses their assets and livelihood. It's not ok to post bullshit and ruin peoples reputations and to embarrass anyone.

Listening to Barra and Quartermain podcast yesterday and even they mentioned some of the 'rumours' going around about him being rested and at one point mentioned a 'photo', so obviously The West are aware of it.

They did say it was all complete BS though, so don't expect the paper to mention it.

Listening to Barra and Quartermain podcast yesterday and even they mentioned some of the 'rumours' going around about him being rested and at one point mentioned a 'photo', so obviously The West are aware of it.

They did say it was all complete BS though, so don't expect the paper to mention it.

Barra is an idiot for the " Photo" comment. Knows its not true but just had to mention it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope I’m completely wrong but my gut feel tells me he won’t stick around, WA Media have ambushed him from day one relentlessly. Never seen anything like it and it’s borderline harassment.
Those idiots at the West have just simply gone too far! It’s almost like they want to single handed drive him out of the state just to get a break.
How’s about we pay a bit more attention to some of our other up and comers you lazy f..ks!,

Go Away GIF

Jesus ******* Christ I haven’t watched any of this game since seeing it at the pub in Melbourne. I forgot that we were still kind of in the game at that point, and that Jack dropped it at a critical juncture
Yes Darling absolutely shat the bed in 2015 and very nearly did it again in 2018. A "big game" player, he is not.

In saying that though, that Hawks outfit was real "deal with the devil" stuff - won a 3peat with one of the most talented sides of the modern era, and then spent the next 10 years in the wilderness.

He was instrumental in that 3rd quarter in 2018; absolutely dominated. Definitely shat it later on, but you're underselling him in that game.
Yeah but he did f*ck-all in the first half and nearly bottled a flag for a second time late in the 4th. I would argue the team lifted as a whole in the 3rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back