List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Look he would have been amazing at HBF. I still reckon even better then fwd. But that's if he had even greater endurance.

This is the only game where i was wowed by his fwd craft. Every other game I compared him jai Culley in fwd due to lack of supply and too slow ball movement to isolate him. Ofc that wasn't an issue for Fremantle game

Why make that comment Pyke? There was no need. Don't make contract discussion a public spectacle. Just no comment on it and move on.
Id expect something is agreed already is what he is getting at.

Id like to see us offer him 1.x mill for the 4th year. No one else to pay

When they showed his impact points during the game, despite the fact that he had a few less possessions than some, his impact rating was almost double the next player.
Sheezle will be a gun, but I would 100% take 1 Reid possession over 5 Sheezle possessions every time.

Reid's impact is immense.

Yeah, I’ve given up thinking Geelong and Sydney will ever get bad. Those two seem like the standouts when it comes to remaining competitive for a flag with an older list but still managing to develop very good young players.
All the swans best players are Academy freebies, but the Cats have been very good at recruiting mature agers and turning fringe players into solid players. After Danger, Hawkins and Cameron retire they dont really have any superstars, im curious how they end up, they could turn into a forever middling team like the Saints with a lack of superstars

Gotta say, watching the North fans pretend losing him isnt/wasnt a big deal is sad to watch. I very much feel sorry for the poor guys girls over there I gotta say. I know they wont get over it but I just hope they find peace with it. Same goes for Kane Cornes
Dont feel sorry for them, not a single one. The way beggars were carrying on like they could get Reid for nothing, then proceeded to offer us peanuts for the chance to get him. Sorry, hell f#cking no. Make your bed, sleep in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn’t too annoyed , didn’t mind Yeo winning and keeping some sort of lid on the Harley WA media train ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Optus might have actually exploded if he slotted that goal from 50. Was thankful he missed.

Terry Jones Jesus GIF by MOODMAN

Yeo was awesome too, if i had to vote i would have had 3 Yeo, 2 Harley, 1 Waterman.

Those 3 plus Barrass were very even. Couldn’t really begrudge any of them winning it.

Which is great, as much fun as it is seeing Harley do what he does - if it is part of a wider team effort that is somewhat even then we are heading in the right direction (and will win more games this year obviously).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Those 3 plus Barrass were very even. Couldn’t really begrudge any of them winning it.

Which is great, as much fun as it is seeing Harley do what he does - if it is part of a wider team effort that is somewhat even then we are heading in the right direction (and will win more games this year obviously).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep they were the best 4 clearly. I had Waterman on top, from Reid, Yeo and TB. Any of them would have honestly been a deserving medal winner though.

Yes he struggling to keep that lid on isn't he.
LOL- I think to be fair to Simmo- he understands what kind of kid Harley is. He's just trying to keep the lid on the Harley hype for Harley so that things don't get out of control. It sure is funny to see Simmo's eyes roll and the shade he gives every Journo who asks about Harlz 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes I'm annoyed Harley didn't win it. I want him to get every acoldate possible and beat every other player to said acoldate. Would have be a very fine speech by Harley almost a passing the torch moment.

Nick Daicos won Anzac Day medal (equivalent to RG) in his second year. Judd won Brownlow second year.

Simmo needs to take a leaf out off Craig book and embrace Harley hype. Craig said Daicos is a special talent simmo would have said the team is special.

I reckon wce is the best club for Harley to get his talent out of. Harley won't be the top dog for Collingwood that's reserved for Daicos. Same with Carlton he won't be top dog there.

LOL- I think to be fair to Simmo- he understands what kind of kid Harley is. He's just trying to keep the lid on the Harley hype for Harley so that things don't get out of control. It sure is funny to see Simmo's eyes roll and the shade he gives every Journo who asks about Harlz 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah he does have a fair point he is only 19. I reckon he will be playing him down for a long long time. I hope that people particularly the media don't pile onto him when he has a flat spot.

Yes I'm annoyed Harley didn't win it. I want him to get every acoldate possible and beat every other player to said acoldate. Would have be a very fine speech by Harley almost a passing the torch moment.

Nick Daicos won Anzac Day medal (equivalent to RG) in his second year. Judd won Brownlow second year.

Simmo needs to take a leaf out off Craig book and embrace Harley hype. Craig said Daicos is a special talent simmo would have said the team is special.

I reckon wce is the best club for Harley to get his talent out of.
Pretty sure I've head Simmo mention Reid as a special talent just doesn't bang on about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back