Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

He did speak to the leaders about it though. All he did was get a photo moved from the meeting room. He didn’t tear it up, spit on it and then throw it in the bin.

If moving a premiership photo is enough to cause this performance then that says more about the playing group than anyone.
Getting premiership pics moved isn't just the action of moving a picture frame. He was obviously trying to make a statement

what was the purpose of the exercise then?

To keep them focused on the present and not the past, he made that pretty clear.

We would probably be still just as shit if it was still there, but anyone trying to claim that it has anything to do with our recent form is laughable. If it did, we wouldn't have beaten Sydney nor been competitive in any game earlier in the year.

what was the purpose of the exercise then?
Not that he believes we are a chance for a premiership next year, like you said. We get it you don’t like him. It’s more about making his own history my view.

Not that he believes we are a chance for a premiership next year, like you said. We get it you don’t like him. It’s more about making his own history my view.
His own history at Tigerland will be alongside walls and the giesch who will both have a better win loss ration at the end of his tenure

Says he doesn't want to crack into players until gets to know everyone on a personal level

But on day 1 before speaking to anyone tears down all the premiership stuff off the walls without knowing how it would go down

Doesn't make sense
This is a silly argument... I'm with Yze on moving that stuff out.

Why does it makes sense to have the 2017 or was it the 2019 flag pictures on the wall.

It was strange and out of place after 12 months. Why not have the 1980 pics up there as well.

Does it make any sense to any young recruit walking into the briefing room and seeing that picture with Todd Elton, Chol and Higgins wearing their suits with their guernseys over the top?

People acting like he was tearing down history, he put it in another room coz it no longer made any flipping sense to have it there.

To keep them focused on the present and not the past, he made that pretty clear.

We would probably be still just as s**t if it was still there, but anyone trying to claim that it has anything to do with our recent form is laughable. If it did, we wouldn't have beaten Sydney nor been competitive in any game earlier in the year.
Not relating this to form, but you only replace happy and positive memories if you aspire to reach the same levels. So is it silly to assume that the present must be a positive like the past and that premierships is what we aim for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His own history at Tigerland will be alongside walls and the giesch who will both have a better win loss ration at the end of his tenure
Again based on the unavailability of most of our side. To soon to judge. I guarantee if I look back everyone said the same re Dimma.

This has nothing to do with whether i like him or not as i'm atm unhappy with what he's dished out and am waiting for an inkling of positivity from him. He's shown absolutely nothing to date. Isn't making your own history aspiring to win premierships?

This has nothing to do with whether i like him or not as i'm atm unhappy with what he's dished out and am waiting for an inkling of positivity from him. He's shown absolutely nothing to date. Isn't making your own history aspiring to win premierships?
Would be easier with a full list. Having what 15 players AFL and 10 in the VFL out injured makes it near impossible. Remove the same players from Geel and Sydney they would struggle as well.

Why does it makes sense to have the 2017 or was it the 2019 flag pictures on the wall.

It was strange and out of place after 12 months. Why not have the 1980 pics up there as well.

Does it make any sense to any young recruit walking into the briefing room and seeing that picture with Todd Elton, Chol and Higgins wearing their suits with their guernseys over the top?

People acting like he was tearing down history, he put it in another room coz it no longer made any hecking sense to have it there.
Pointed out the inconsitency between two things, not that he was taking some massive dump on us by moving the flag stuff

Now the stupid campaigner thinks we are a chance to win premiership next year FMD this is not the bloke we need to develop and rebuild this side no f......g way
He used it as an example of how quickly things can change given we lost by 20 odd goals in the last game on 2016 then 12 months later won a flag. He didn't in the slightest suggest that we can win a flag next year

People acting like he was tearing down history, he put it in another room coz it no longer made any hecking sense to have it there.
I'm not mate bc the side still had at least 15 premiership players on the list. it would be different if there were none and our last flag was 1980 as then it would be something completely new for the group to aspire to.

Would be easier with a full list. Having what 15 players AFL and 10 in the VFL out injured makes it near impossible. Remove the same players from Geel and Sydney they would struggle as well.
Please stop talking sense as it ruins the narrative

alright so why did they keep louie then ?

its on the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back