Toast Welcome to West Coast pick 43 - Tom Barrass

Remove this Banner Ad

******* Adonais. And he can football. Good thing we didn't get Rance.

Interesting typo (if you meant Adonis). Adonai(s) is a Hebrew name for God, and is used in place of the ineffable for Jews, Yahweh, or in English, Jehovah.

Bow before your God, mere mortal!

It would be pretty funny in an unfunny way if the game went down to the wire and Barrass has a kick out from a behind, which he sprays and goes directly to a Sydney player, who wins the game in the dying seconds.

The mood in this thread will change in a hurry, but at least we know he'll end up being our B&F winning full back.

It would be pretty funny in an unfunny way if the game went down to the wire and Barrass has a kick out from a behind, which he sprays and goes directly to a Sydney player, who wins the game in the dying seconds.

The mood in this thread will change in a hurry, but at least we know he'll end up being our B&F winning full back.

"B&F winning full back"? Pffft! You're selling him way, way short. If what Mr Casson said be true, and Tommy B is destined to become GOAT, perhaps he can be an animal sacrifice to himself.

"B&F winning full back"? Pffft! You're selling him way, way short. If what Mr Casson said be true, and Tommy B is destined to become GOAT, perhaps he can be an animal sacrifice to himself.
Just referring to Mackenzie's gaffe at the end of that match in 09(?)

I'm blaming you if this happens now

Unlikely for a first gamer, but I hope he tears it up. Really looking forward to seeing what he gives us - a Gov clone, they say ... if so, can't wait till Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wash your mouth out young man. ;)

I'm surprised there's even a "will he or won't he" vibe at the moment.

No doubt the club/simmo is spouting all sorts of other options, Yeo to go back (don't you ******* dare), Sinclair to go back, Mcinnes in, etc etc.

But I mean come on. Barrass is LIKE for LIKE for McGovern and his WAFL form has been outstanding. He's the obvious choice by the length of my johnson.

But I mean come on. Barrass is LIKE for LIKE for McGovern and his WAFL form has been outstanding. He's the obvious choice by the length of my johnson.
?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437472454.339063.jpg

Heard Nathan Schmook on Sport FM this morning and he seemed to offer a pretty good level of insight on Barrass. He didn't seem to actually know his name but he was aware that the Eagles have some 'first year' player who plays the same role and may be able to fill in for McGovern. Just thought I'd share the expertise that Schmook was able to provide.

Heard Nathan Schmook on Sport FM this morning and he seemed to offer a pretty good level of insight on Barrass. He didn't seem to actually know his name but he was aware that the Eagles have some 'first year' player who plays the same role and may be able to fill in for McGovern. Just thought I'd share the expertise that Schmook was able to provide.
Those years he spent as AFL Media's WCE correspondent must have been torture for him.

What's everyone's thoughts on his game yesterday?

I reckon it was a ripper for a teenager. Showed enough pose under pressure yesterday to indicate that he has a future. He's going to be a 200 gamer for sure.

What's everyone's thoughts on his game yesterday?

I reckon it was a ripper for a teenager. Showed enough pose under pressure yesterday to indicate that he has a future. He's going to be a 200 gamer for sure.
Agreed.

5osOKT3.png

Thought he was ok. 1 on 1 in the air he seemed to zone off a long way and just let his man go, though perhaps this is the instruction. Had quite a few nearly moments in packs and his ground ball win against goodes a highlight.
As expected a bit nervous with the ball taking his time and not spotting up targets perfectly but we have def got something to work with here

Was that 50 paid against him? He looked a bit shaky with the ball, it's understandable being a first gamer. He seems lost out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back