WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Roman back yet??

Cody as champ:

sam winchester yawn GIF
so in your opinion, the usual WWE booking of the giant moment of winning the title and having nothing set in place for the following months?

Good Raw. Draganov and Ricochet, Gunther vs Sheamus were great matches.

Making a meal of Sami/Chad/Bronson though. Sami hasn't done anything for me in a long time either. Match at Mania was good at least.

Last edited:

Jey Uso really starting to grow on me as a singles guy.

Punk and Becky Lynch's promos were boring.

Iyo vs Natalya solid.

Dragunov vs Ricochet was great. Interesting that Ricochet wasn't holding his Speed Title.

Great main event with Sheamus and Gunther.

Kofi Kingston will face Rey Mysterio in the other Raw brand first round match on a house show this weekend.

:eek: house shows matter now?
Same with Zelina vs Baszler. I guess I'll be on the lookout on youtube for people fan-caming the matches.

Jey Uso really starting to grow on me as a singles guy.

Punk and Becky Lynch's promos were boring.

Iyo vs Natalya solid.

Dragunov vs Ricochet was great. Interesting that Ricochet wasn't holding his Speed Title.

Great main event with Sheamus and Gunther.

Jey is fantastic at everything except in ring, but he is getting a bit better there.

Iyo is an underrated worker.

I hate CM Punk on the mic and I am going to hate seeing Drew McIntyre have to sell for a middle aged joe when they feud.

Is Seamus the only person where Gunther has had to heel cheat to win?

Can't really remember off the top of my head. Surely Imperium have helped him along the journey at some point?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jey is fantastic at everything except in ring, but he is getting a bit better there.

Iyo is an underrated worker.

I hate CM Punk on the mic and I am going to hate seeing Drew McIntyre have to sell for a middle aged joe when they feud.

Interesting that Jey is now using a poor looking spear as his finished instead of a super kick.

Punk's promo would have been ok, but he built it like Drew was coming back to the arena. The fact he didn't, and then didn't even finish with a biting jab at Drew felt a bit underwhelming. Was like his first promo when he came back. Everything in-between has been good but so far book marked by a few head scratches. Would have been better putting the feud on ice and having Drew do something else until Punk is cleared.

Interesting that Jey is now using a poor looking spear as his finished instead of a super kick.

Don't think Jey is as bad as it's made out here. Probably should have had a much longer mid card run before jumping into singles main event matches though.

As for the spear, not great, but better that than one of the most overused moves in wrestling at the moment.

That being said, the entire industry is to blame, but 'finishers' mean SFA today. DDT/Superkicks used to be finishers but they're spammed into oblivion now. Code Red doesn't even get a 3 count these days despite the theatrics of it. Hell even main event level matches are getting kick outs at one these days too.

Don't think Jey is as bad as it's made out here. Probably should have had a much longer mid card run before jumping into singles main event matches though.

He's not bad, he's a good hand in the ring. It's just that his promos and entrance have so much impact, and the in ring offence just doesn't come up to the same level (as a very over babyface).

The splash is better now that he emphases it though.

He's s**t in ring guys lets not pretend otherwise. He's Slow. He's Sloppy. He has a small, boring, overused moveset. Not everyone is a singles guy and that's fine. The sooner he is back in a tag team the better for him.

100% agree.
There’s absolutely nothing remarkable about him in the ring.
He’s just so mediocre - except for his spear.. it’s truly the worst.
To the point that I almost feel like he’s deliberately doing it in the softest looking way possible for some bizarre reason.

Imagine putting over a guy who hits a finished spear like that…

I still maintain that his ring name says everything about him - mid carder being presented as a “Main Event”, where his mundaneness is so obvious they have to shove the tag line down your throat numerous times

So the new creative has nothing for you = have a sub 3 min match in the Speed division?
Hardly... I mean Ivar featured on Raw frequently over the last few months in matches with Bronson Reed in particular and then went back to NXT.... Gargano been in tag team title matches , Ricochet been on TV a fair bit , King of the Ring, backstage seg with Braun... JD had a lot of air time in the Judgement Day segs and Berto a bit the same in the LWO/Legardo stuff.

Apollo is the one that sticks out of doing nothing for some time. The speed thing is just going to be what it is for twitter probably see a random mix of talent not so much a lot like Crews that haven't been doing much.

Hardly... I mean Ivar featured on Raw frequently over the last few months in matches with Bronson Reed in particular and then went back to NXT.... Gargano been in tag team title matches , Ricochet been on TV a fair bit , King of the Ring, backstage seg with Braun... JD had a lot of air time in the Judgement Day segs and Berto a bit the same in the LWO/Legardo stuff.

Apollo is the one that sticks out of doing nothing for some time. The speed thing is just going to be what it is for twitter probably see a random mix of talent not so much a lot like Crews that haven't been doing much.

Crews has been a regular on WWE Main Event.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back